JOYNER LUCAS IS NOW EXPOSING STEVE STOUTE & UNITED MASTERS "LETS TALK BRO"

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The Karen stuff was kinda textbook rookie mistake shyt but Steve Stoute is the ultimate POS. Great example of how the wrong people continually last long enough to make themselves gatekeepers for black people. The second half of his career has been entirely about explaining black culture to white corporations and helping them sell it while fukking the artists.

I can’t name anyone on United Masters who is popping. Lil Tecca bounced when he realized it wasn’t effective. You need to be an established artist to capitalize off NFTs. Having a tech focus isn’t gonna help some young artist connect…

So the Tully app isn't going to work either?

Black Trash!

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Karen Civil and Steve Tout are no different then any of you people in here

most people don't have integrity and now-where does that become more apparent then when money is involved

most of you guys would be doing the same thing they are doing, you guys just dont have the platform/opportunity to rip anyone off
Oh so you must be a piece of shyt then

Cuz nah I wouldn't

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
United Masters is basically just distribution. Tully allows you to collaborate, distribute, track, handle legal etc all in one app. That’s why Joyner is upset; UM has no real technology behind it yet they’re trying to give him a cease and desist behind some wording that wasn’t trademarked at the time. Tully can actually be a “record in your pocket”. United Masters isn’t even close to being that.

Stoute met with them, picked their brain (stole their ideas) and then sent them a cease and desist :pachaha:

vino

Superstar
Daps
Steve Stoute has a copyright of the phrase and he sent a cease desist to him for using it. That’s business because they’re both are creating the same business software/platform.

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
United Masters is basically just distribution. Tully allows you to collaborate, distribute, track, handle legal etc all in one app. That’s why Joyner is upset; UM has no real technology behind it yet they’re trying to give him a cease and desist behind some wording that wasn’t trademarked at the time. Tully can actually be a “record in your pocket”. United Masters isn’t even close to being that.

Stoute met with them, picked their brain (stole their ideas) and then sent them a cease and desist :pachaha:

If United MAsters buys a stake in or buys out Tully, Joyner will switch up