Joyner Lucas – Who Got The Yayo

IronFist

⛩️ 18 Arhat ⛩️
Supporter
Daps
Capture-25-21241_172x172.jpg

Lyrically it’s hard to suggest that any new rap artist today could match up to the lyrical deftness of Joyner Lucas. It’s fair to say that between his controversial videos and undeniable performance at the BET Awards cypher 2015, the industry is asking what’s next for the increasingly popular rap star. Although success could inherently be around the corner, Joyner Lucas holds no punches as he questions “Who Got The Yayo” to start off 2016.

@Animal House @Insensitive @NVious @EA @Billy Ocean @Method Man @Funcrusher @Wallychamp @WuGambino @Urbanmiracle @KILLAKUTT7 @2meo @Hades @NormanConnors @Brayden @Ensi @JaneG33 @stomachlines @shopant @treezee @Yoda @Illeye buckmatic @Deltron @JordanWearinThe45 @Art Barr @Piff Perkins @atlbound @hustlemania @TEKBEATZ @OnlyInCalifornia @West Coast Avenger @Shogun @smitty22 @Heretic @MTAFZ @MichaelStrathanGap @Mac Man @DEAD7 @7Revo @Gentle Jones @Lord Mecca @TrapHouse Rock @CSquare43 @4everhumble @Shabazz Mathematics Allah @Rakim Allah @The HONORABLE SKJ @DANJ! @TezMilli @Tuaminator @JCalli @JulesWinfield @The_Hillsta @TheDarceKnight @profound @Napoleon @ninthchamber @Bret Easton Ellis @H.R. Puff-N-Bluntz @Cole Cash @mbewane @Groot @Morose Zeitgeist

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
Dude can spit, I liked his cypher and that Ross Caperincho video was probably one of the best rap videos of last year

But this blatant attempt at the mainstream was almost cringeworthy...

I understand you gotta dumb down to double your dollars but this shyt is so generic and bland

I like this new song though and definitely interested in what he gonna do in 2016