JR Took A Bad Fall

Trips

Superstar
Daps

JR might have a problem

Yeah I have to agree. At his age it could be anything. And it feels wrong to speculate. I think with how genuinely checked out he seems in terms of his commentary and watching their shows. I think it would be a better use of the money Khan is paying him to use JR for docuseries, sit down interviews, video packages. I'd say for another booking mind, but TK and JR definitely don't seem to be on the same page there in any fashion that would work.

Toe Jay Simpson

Searchin’
Daps
Reppin
Carmel City
Yeah I have to agree. At his age it could be anything. And it feels wrong to speculate. I think with how genuinely checked out he seems in terms of his commentary and watching their shows. I think it would be a better use of the money Khan is paying him to use JR for docuseries, sit down interviews, video packages. I'd say for another booking mind, but TK and JR definitely don't seem to be on the same page there in any fashion that would work.
That’s a pretty good idea breh. It’s clear he wants Excalibur to be the “voice of AEW” as far as the in ring product.

But JR would be a huge assist for them in that capacity. Makes me think of how the TNA dude used to set the tone in their video packages.

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp

JR should clearly have Christopher Daniels job as head of talent relations. CD might actually be even worse than Johnny Ace at that job based on all the bullshyt that happened in AEW the last year.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
JR should clearly have Christopher Daniels job as head of talent relations. CD might actually be even worse than Johnny Ace at that job based on all the bullshyt that happened in AEW the last year.
JR has zero interest in doing that job and at his apparent mental state has no business doing it