JTG: Let's Forget Hogan Said The N Word Let's Focus On Something Even Worse

JMurder

SOHH Member since 01...
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC
No pass from me. That piece of shyt could've just killed himself and let his wife and kid live.
Sound argument talking about the options someone with no grip on reality had. :beli:

A mentally stable person could've done a bunch of things. The Benoit who killed his family and himself was not mentally stable. I highly doubt he knew what he was doing at the time. nikka probably thought he was in a handicap match against aliens in the ring

WMG the 2nd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Was his brain mush where he had a match when he beat Elijah Burke and stayed in character and did his job before he got on a plane and went home? Was it mush when he decided to kill his wife and chill wih his son for a full day before choking him out and then chilled for another few hours, texting Chavo clear messages, and then purposely put a bible around their bodies and showing regret? Then finally letting his dogs out in the pool area before killing himself? When exactly does this brain mush shyt work? After he match? After he flys home? After he drives home? After he kills his wife? Brain “mush” is bullshyt because once again he isn’t he only athlete who has had trauma like that on his head. Brett farce can’t remember he’s driving to his daughters soccer games yet he ain’t just killing his family cause his brain isn’t healthy.

JMurder

SOHH Member since 01...
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC
Was his brain mush where he had a match when he beat Elijah Burke and stayed in character and did his job before he got on a plane and went home? Was it mush when he decided to kill his wife and chill wih his son for a full day before choking him out and then chilled for another few hours, texting Chavo clear messages, and then purposely put a bible around their bodies and showing regret? Then finally letting his dogs out in the pool area before killing himself? When exactly does this brain mush shyt work? After he match? After he flys home? After he drives home? After he kills his wife? Brain “mush” is bullshyt because once again he isn’t he only athlete who has had trauma like that on his head. Brett farce can’t remember he’s driving to his daughters soccer games yet he ain’t just killing his family cause his brain isn’t healthy.
Actually, yes it was mush all those times. Benoit has a clear record of not being able to tell the difference between a work and reality. You sound as though you are judging based on emotions instead of facts. The truth is, if anyone cared to pay attention to how dirty wrestling is and did investigation, Benoit and his family might be alive today.

NYSTATEOFMIND

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang...Bleedin Green
Only white wrestler that would have me surprised if they were on some :mjpls: shyt is Bret Hart. The rest I expect to expose themselves sooner or later.

playing devil advocate, the main reason you say that is bc Bret wife is black but like JTG says....racists often fukk the people they think they are superior to..a white with the :mjpls: mindset never shocks me

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
similar to what i said in that other thread.

you do realize he was just being fake in public. it's that simple. When he was in private and it came to dating his daughter all of a sudden we the n-word. This isn't even hard to figure out. And you said racists don't help black people, a racist will be fine helping a black person because they see it as charity like they saving some starving African or some shyt. Hogan helped all these guys that were BELOW him on the roster. A racist like Hogan is cool with black people as long as he feels above them. Every racist isn't a raving klan member.

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X
Jovan Belcher - Wikipedia

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
I never liked Hogan as a kid. I didn't hate him but didn't care for him. Only time I actually liked him was during the initial NWO. I can understand JTG and other people feeling the way they do. It would be like how dudes looked up to Michael Jordan and wanted to be like Mike but found out he was a jerk. :mjlit:

Hogan was a icon to professional wrestling and he's a big reason why the "sport" is where it's at now but he needs to sit his old ass down.

Also what's with the Benoit defense?! :dahell: Mick Foley went through MUCH WORSE in his career but he ain't out there killing people! :dahell: IDGAF how messed up your brain is! The way he killed his family is some sick shyt! :scust: