Judge Mathis: “BLM marches were YT kids & BW while Black Men sat back and killed each other”

Peachstate

Lady
Daps
Reppin
The four-hundred thousand
The stats posted in this thread reflect your sentiment. Most black women weren’t out there on the frontlines. And it is pandering, because it focuses on uplifting black female grassroots work while denigrating black men. Whether you view that “black women leading” dynamic as backwards or not it’s still blatant pandering on Judge Mathis part. :ufdup:

What are your opinions on these movements anyways? And black men in general.
I didn't see your edit.

I think black men should lead these movements and black women should play a supportive role. But I also think marching is only somewhat useful and very passive, but it seems like that's the strategy our community favors.

Gloxina

Superstar
Daps
Speak for yourself as I'm not out here committing these crimes and I'm sure you aren't either.
?? That’s like me saying “speak for yourself” when ppl talk about Black women with kids OOW or attitudes or something. It’s not about ALL BM or BW, but there’s a disproportionate amount of BM and BW doing certain things.

Glorious

All Star
Daps
Simp babble. I was at 2 GF/Breona marches in nyc :russell:in 2020, so were a lot of brehs.

Judge Mathis is a perfect example of the perfect Kween mother G-dess nikkas that be on here and love to suck Black women asses and inflate their egos, and will throw Black men under the bus while doing so for a few “yassss’s” and “mhmmmmmm”’s from hair hat whales.
Yeah I was at the ones on Jamaica Ave and Hillside. There were plenty of older brehs and some young ones. But I know he isn't referring to my generation. The ones they were watching on the corner and snickering. But as stated before those are too far gone.

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
I'm not saying that Black men as a whole supported it but there were a lot of Black men who did and their contributions are being diminished.

We did not really support the marches as black men.
Of course black men was out but lets be real it was not a movment that was ours.

Hoodoo Child

The Urban Legend
Daps
Reppin
The Crossroads
80bp9nCJh-Lvezh8mrA2QBTHr8jjyhYt7OVh76waY80.jpg

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
?? That’s like me saying “speak for yourself” when ppl talk about Black women with kids OOW or attitudes or something. It’s not about ALL BM or BW, but there’s a disproportionate amount of BM and BW doing certain things.
If you don’t have kids, then you’re totally fine to say speak for yourself :mjlol:

What kind of goofy ass comment is this? You’re going to feel a certain type of way if you get lumped in and generalized with someone else over certain topics and you’d be lying if you sat here and said otherwise.

Tair

Superstar
Daps
Marching only works when it is planned and has a clear and concise goal attached to it. Those marches did not. They were reactionary and emotional. And they soon turned into marches filled with dancing and promoting the LGBTQ lifestyle.

:yeshrug:

Last edited: