Rifle weh taller dan palm tree
Daps
Reppin
Judgement Yard
"Now you can shout out your jim jones"
"Swing dat santana"
"Come here"

5472518e81328ef76a37e6c27adf8a66984.gif

So many quotables, held against your will at a party and then get sonned and paraded around on camera:bryan:

Goat poster

KANG LIFE
Daps
Then Cam went to London like last year and got his show shut down by MEGA.

I fukks with dipset and I'm American. But they def have a No Fly Zone in London that is actually enforced.

Vilhena

All Star
Daps
Then Cam went to London like last year and got his show shut down by MEGA.

I fukks with dipset and I'm American. But they def have a No Fly Zone in London that is actually enforced.

That is Mega from So Solid Crew, not Mega from SAS

Goat poster

KANG LIFE
Daps
That is Mega from So Solid Crew, not Mega from SAS
I know, what does SAS have to do with what I posted?

Megaman from So Solid ( the twitter account that I posted) is the one Cam originally had beef with for taken they Bread and being a no show for a show when the Dipset was poppin heavy.

This incedent (Cam show getting shut down) was years after Juelz and JR got kidnapped.

Basically Cam can't do a show in London until the debt is paid back to Megaman

Last edited:

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Too bad the guy Tana sucks as a rapper, this was the best promotion ever for their movement out there.
I seriously wonder if the crazy "Swing Dat Santana" dude is still alive. He just seems like one of those guys who is eventually going disrespect the wrong person...

Dushane Hill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Squamish, British Columbia
I know, what does SAS have to do with what I posted?

Megaman from So Solid ( the twitter account that I posted) is the one Cam originally had beef with for taken they Bread and being a no show for a show when the Dipset was poppin heavy.

This incedent (Cam show getting shut down) was years after Juelz and JR got kidnapped.

Basically Cam can't do a show in London until the debt is paid back to Megaman

The Cam episode was funny as well.

Somehow he got news that in the front row were 30 of Megamans goons ready to rush the stage as soon as he stepped on.

I'm glad he knew though coz Cam one of my fave rappers and he def would have got fukked up if he touched that stage.

/

Why has this thread even been bumped. Some people over here go on like them Dipset guys getting paraded around like that is an achievement, shyts immature pathetic really.

Dushane Hill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Too bad the guy Tana sucks as a rapper, this was the best promotion ever for their movement out there.
I seriously wonder if the crazy "Swing Dat Santana" dude is still alive. He just seems like one of those guys who is eventually going disrespect the wrong person...

Tanna got shanked up by some Peckham youts and the light skin guy Dubz got fukked up by GAS gang I believe.

Dushane Hill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SAS were frauds. Two guys from an unknown white area in London no one even cares about. Gassed up Juelz and them and had them believing they were real street nikkas with clout out here.

They never really repped the UK either, they spat in part American part British accents and patterned themselves like they were fresh out of Brooklyn, nobody really fukked with them out here. The only thing they had going for them was they were signed with Juelz and affiliated with dip set when he/they was still hot.

Daps
Reppin
London, and Somalia
SAS were frauds. Two guys from an unknown white area in London no one even cares about. Gassed up Juelz and them and had them believing they were real street nikkas with clout out here.

They never really repped the UK either, they spat in part American part British accents and patterned themselves like they were fresh out of Brooklyn, nobody really fukked with them out here. The only thing they had going for them was they were signed with Juelz and affiliated with dip set when he/they was still hot.

They had no buzz in London, and no one knows who they are

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk

This is a very mean post :(