Juicy J and Lil Ju (Megs main producer) not clearing beat for Nicki Minaj response to Megan Thee Stallion

Duke_Droese

All Star
Daps
How does Megan have the machine behind her?

She's trash and never had a hit.

Greenhornet

A God Among Kings
Daps
Reppin
Rochester Ny
still stick to my guns, Nicki got her shyt off

Meg is protected, but too many people just hate Nicki now
she said Meg doesnt write and sat live all night writing, which none of these rappers do

and dropped her shyt asap

I can only respect a real writer and rapper, she even said..."get your ghostwriters, ill be waiting"

Nicki just did a little too much after to make average people think she was panicking she wasnt

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
This is hella odd. Juicy picking sides is totally out of character. Maybe its all about the money with him, and siding with Nicki aint got not no money in it in his eyes.
He been cool with Megan her entire career, so I get it. He produced at least 1 or 2 records on every album she dropped, and there's videos of them just hanging out on some non-music shyt.

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
He been cool with Megan her entire career, so I get it. He produced at least 1 or 2 records on every album she dropped, and there's videos of them just hanging out on some non-music shyt.

I dont think he wrong or anything for doing it, but his disposition has always been "aint no friends in the industry" and "this is business". Look at how he treat Three 6, and everybody hes worked with (Lil Reno, V Slash, Yoyo Mannie) hes hella aloof. Im just surprised lol.

bordeaux

xxx
Daps
Reppin
God's Plan
everyone knows the two of them are Meg’s go to, near in house producers. If any Nicki rapping on their beat is odd. Maybe they didn’t wanna be apart of whatever game she was playing.

Mac Ten

Class of 97 !!!
Daps
Reppin
B-More
everyone knows the two of them are Meg’s go to, near in house producers. If any Nicki rapping on their beat is odd. Maybe they didn’t wanna be apart of whatever game she was playing.

They should have taxed Nicki if that was the case or they could have gave her a throwaway beat that Meg passed over.