Juicy J and Lil Ju (Megs main producer) not clearing beat for Nicki Minaj response to Megan Thee Stallion

Braman

Superstar
Daps
I’m confused did she already rap over the beat, like did it ‘leak’ ….Or is she saying she can’t bc she can’t get it “cleared”?

She gettin cooked and looking like a fool. Genuinely surprising to see her crash out. Definitely coke and guilt.

September

Symbol Of Excellence
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Idaho.
Nicki’s fans are rabid. They’ll go to great lengths to make Nicki “win”. Which would mean trying their hardest to get the song #1 on the charts. That would mean streaming and purchasing it. It would have to be cleared to be put on dsps.
One of the things that I hope Meg gets her on in a response (or someone, anyone) is that one of the reasons her online fanbase is so “rabid” is because about half of them are literally racist. Don’t get me wrong, all these stanbases are fukked and have racist white gays but specifically her online fanbase is full of white gay men who use their anonymity and “fandom” to let off their misogynoir against her competition. It’s like 10% casual/old school fans, 30-40% delusional black teens and too-grown women with no hobbies and the rest are white gays of all ages lobbing the most dog whistle comments at everyone who comes for her. Nicki saying Meg called Cardi a dirty Mexican when that’s one of her fanbases favorite longtime slurs for Cardi, pre-Meg…

Anyway, fans been telling her to use the 6 foot 7 foot beat for a diss for ages now ( she really does listen to her fans which is half the reason she’s in this predicament). Since she’s dead set on the Bigfoot comeback she might as do it since she can put that on streaming.

FluffyEyes

Mrs. Boss Lady
Daps
I’m confused did she already rap over the beat, like did it ‘leak’ ….Or is she saying she can’t bc she can’t get it “cleared”?

She gettin cooked and looking like a fool. Genuinely surprising to see her crash out. Definitely coke and guilt.

She saying she finally used this beat from them that she's had for 6 years and when she went to clear it, they wouldn't clear it. Makes perfect sense. First, who knows how dated the beat sounds and secondly, both Juicy and Lil Ju have personal relationships with Megan.

It would be like if Meg went to try to get an Nicki diss cleared through somebody from Young Money.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
I had no idea JuJu wasn’t just a random producer and is actually a close friend of Meagan’s

Dude was defending her hardbody during the times when people were going at her for lying about not sleeping with Tory.

Nicki might actually be on drugs if she thought this man was going to clear a DISS SONG against his homie

King Poetic

Can You Spot Me A 20?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
On The Pacific
Just here for the fukkery

Not a fan of either or any of these chicks today..

I just want to see the coli response if Nicki comes back and drop a banger or a failed

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
I had no idea JuJu wasn’t just a random producer and is actually a close friend of Meagan’s

Dude was defending her hardbody during the times when people were going at her for lying about not sleeping with Tory.

Nicki might actually be on drugs if she thought this man was going to clear a DISS SONG against his homie
Plus son was fukkin Megan. Pardi already exposed that. Nicki need to get over it.