Mixtapes & EPs Juicy J - Gasface [Mixtape]

DaHNIC82

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Off The Cuff Radio/ScrewballRadio/BudeBoyEnt
At this point him and Paul need to stop bullshytting and try to come together. Paul still trying to keep that horrorcore/late 90s vibe to the albums and he's does a magnificent job at it. The problem is that he can't carry no solo album like that and nikkahs aren't trying to hear muthafukkas like Yellawolf on like 5 songs.

Reunite... Get a Hypnotize Minds affiliate album done or something

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
At this point him and Paul need to stop bullshytting and try to come together. Paul still trying to keep that horrorcore/late 90s vibe to the albums and he's does a magnificent job at it. The problem is that he can't carry no solo album like that and nikkahs aren't trying to hear muthafukkas like Yellawolf on like 5 songs.

Agree about them needing to get back together, and especially about DJ Paul not being able to hold an entire album down by himself anymore. Juicy J changed his style up a pinch, but has basically always had flow. DJ Paul's rapping ability has deteriorated BADLY, and tries to cover it by having a ton of guests, but often times I'm not trying to hear most of those guests.

As far as this tape, it's cool, but just like that Lex Luger sound from way back, Juicy J has exhausted himself on the TM88 sound. A thought TGod Mafia was hard, but a lot of the tracks on here sounded like leftovers from that album. Juicy J needs to like himself in the studio with himself, Crazy Mike, and Lil' Awree.

Tommy Sheppard

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

them nikkas are both in their mid-late 40's, it's pretty much over now.

Xerces

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Juicy J rapping

I'm juicy j, north memphis where I stay, your girl college what I pay, her brain knowledge that she gave.

Big booty strippers, playing with my zipper, they call me juicy jack tripper, smoking weed in a swisher WE TRIPPY MANE!

:camby:Juice

evasive

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Haven't been feeling juicy j for 8 years now. My favorite project of his is "hustle till I die" when he had more of that three 6 production

I even hated his lex Luger/blue dream and lean phase

He should just produce his own albums and stop hopping on waves

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
Haven't been feeling juicy j for 8 years now. My favorite project of his is "hustle till I die" when he had more of that three 6 production

I even hated his lex Luger/blue dream and lean phase

He should just produce his own albums and stop hopping on waves

:scusthov::huhldup: it may have had the three 6 style of production, but it was the empty bare bones version of it. 30 Inches was 1 of only a fraction of good songs on there

Murkman

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Tha Grizzle State
Juicy J rapping

I'm juicy j, north memphis where I stay, your girl college what I pay, her brain knowledge that she gave.

Big booty strippers, playing with my zipper, they call me juicy jack tripper, smoking weed in a swisher WE TRIPPY MANE!

:camby:Juice

Like that wasn't most mid 90's and 00's rappers the Coli stans?

:mjlol:

Xerces

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Texas
them nikkas are both in their mid-late 40's, it's pretty much over now.

The thing with Paul is, I feel he's just doing his junk for fun/nostalgia. I don't think he's out here trying to be " relevant" He Dj's parties, he's got his bbq thing going and honestly just enjoying his life.

Juicy on the other hand, I think is trying to stay relevant in the musical world, which is fine. He just threw attempting to be a decent rapper in the bushes after Chpt 2 World domination