Juke/Footwork thread

Cole Cash

They took a hammer and sickle to my back
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Maryland

Become a patron!! www.patreon.com/colejamescashshow Music Lil Generous- Heartbeat 2k14 Lil Generous- We On Grifter160- Love Never Dies If you want to support Lil Generous, purchase his music here! Today I have on incredible young footwork artist DJ Lil Generous from Chicago. I make fun of him for not appearing on camera but we focus on music, positivity and the importance of holding down footwork/ghetto house for black people. We go into detail about the gentrification of dance music and how were trying to just hold onto what's ours. We go into the orgins of footwork and the potential dangerous nature of footwork due to gangs, guns and jealousy and those from outside the culture and outside the country not understanding what it means to "violate" in the black community. . Lil Generous goes into detail about how he met the TEKLIFE crew in hilarious fashion and how he approached DJ Rashad as an 11 year old boy after he jacked a song from him claiming it was his. https://djlilgenerous.bandcamp.com/

@Majestyx

Cole Cash

They took a hammer and sickle to my back
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Maryland

On the first episode of Cole James Cash Show Radio we have a great mix from my buddy out here in Canada, @Hypesteria This is a excellent footwork mix showcasing the likes of Rolow, Seven Six, Spinn, and even me! Grifter160! Really loved this one. With his latest outing "For The Homies" and great projects like "C.B.D" With Puff.Magic this mix very much personifies what I really enjoy on the orchestration and musical elements of footwork/juke.

Hypesteria - Tease
DJ Rolow - Dab
DJ Acey - Roll x Smoke It
JA Ru - Space
Ace-up - Take Flight
Grifter160 - 1996
PUFF.magic - Come To Me
Hypesteria - Woes
El Blanco Nino - Keep It G
DJ Compton - Need Sum 1
Hypesteria - Ain't No Backin' Down
DJ Seven Six - Glitch