Julian Newman starts brawl after IMG Academy smacks Prodigy Prep by 60

CoCKy GeNiuS

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When you get that a head start on coaching, training, and conditioning byany years but still turn out to be terrible who do u blame?

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
He's just short... It always happens with these kid stars... You can ball your ass off all pee way and aau and be 5'11 at the end and it's over
Yeah but you could see it coming with this kid, his father is like 5'2" he was never gonna be tall enough to play in the NBA
He also just wasn't that good. Mostly just did a bunch of corny traveling crossovers against scrubs. Anytime they faced anything close to real comp he got exposed

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
She's a City Girl now. Gave up hooping. :manny:

I’m not even gonna lie, I think about this family all the fukking time when I think about how backwards America is. These mf were mid as fukk playing ball and got as much attention as draft picks and as much money as pro ballers, like the perspective hits me when I got about as much college interest as her brother and I couldn’t even make my own hs team and I was trash.

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
I’m not even gonna lie, I think about this family all the fukking time when I think about how backwards America is. These mf were mid as fukk playing ball and got as much attention as draft picks and as much money as pro ballers, like the perspective hits me when I got about as much college interest as her brother and I couldn’t even make my own hs team and I was trash.
As much money as pro ballers?:comeon:

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Social media is retarded, props on being hustlers though