Julian Newman starts brawl after IMG Academy smacks Prodigy Prep by 60

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@Lucky_Lefty explain the img loophole again.

Because these look like d1 cats playing against freshmen.

I know dude got drafted to the NBA out of img
They offer a postgraduate year. You can finish high school (graduate) but still participate at IMG. Oak Hill and a lot of other sports academies have the same shyt. It helps kids who can't get into college right out of high school for whatever reason, or need more maturity.

manyfaces

Superstar
Daps
I used to think he was a clown, just as a fan of sports, but on some real shyt, as a father myself, watching his dad basically turn this dude into a walking laughingstock is pretty fukked up. Yeah Lil dude cocky and not a quarter as good as his ego would lead you to believe, but clearly this started way back, with his father nurturing that attitude. Now he on the summerjam screen on a regular basis getting destroyed by much better talent and getting clowned by hundreds of thousands in the process. shyt can't be good for his emotional development. I hope that bag is big enough to pay the cost for potentially sacrificing your kids psyche:hubie:

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Dude is garbage as fukk and don’t even look like he could dominate a rec team with his obnoxious over dribbling ass. Every video I seen the kid in is lukewarm. I honestly never seen a video with him balling on cats. Plus that nasty ass cocky attitude is not the move.