Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Official Thread

BlackMafia

Superstar
Daps
I was entertained with the movie all the way until that ending

So they are just going to unleash the dinosaurs imo the world because “they didn’t want to see them die” :mindblown: It was by far the most idiotic shyt I’ve seen. One thing I hate is when a movie tries and messes with my intelligence and that last 10 minutes completely took me out the movie.

The series jumped the shark now and you already know they are going to make a sequel that’s gonna be on some planet of the apes shyt where the ending is the dinosaurs completely taking over the planet.

Still gonna watch it too :francis:
:dahell:How can the 5th movie in a 25 year old series be jumping the shark?

:camby:nice try. Just admit you were entertained and keep it moving.
also
It's called Jurassic World. The title itself sets up this ending.

Last edited:

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
:dahell:How can the 5th movie in a 25 year old series be jumping the shark?

:camby:nice try. Just admit you were entertained and keep it moving.
also
It's called Jurassic World. The title itself sets up this ending.

“Nice try” :comeon:

I would have been on board with the ending if the dinosaurs escaped their own way. Like the door opened on accident or they busted through the walls or something. Not because that lil girl clone had a “heart” and felt they should be free. That was fukking illogical and lazy writing IMO.

Now granted i was really entertained by the movie up until that very moment and it just completely took me out of it

BlackMafia

Superstar
Daps

I would have been on board with the ending if the dinosaurs escaped their own way. Like the door opened on accident or they busted through the walls or something. Not because that lil girl clone had a “heart” and felt they should be free. That was fukking illogical and lazy writing IMO.

Now granted i was really entertained by the movie up until that very moment and it just completely took me out of it
:usure:So if they broke through the walls on their own (Impossible since they are underground) or the door "accidentally" opened (another impossibility), you wouldn't call THAT lazy writing?

KillbertArenas

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
PG - Maryland

Yeah that was very lazy and weak...but isnt the girl a clone herself, so im assuming she felt a connection to the dinosaurs outside of what we have. I thought they were going give her a heightened sense or something, but she was just a girl that cried and screamed the whole movie it

valet

The official Chaplin of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Last 30 minutes was real good. Problem though is this movie had a terrible supporting cast. The nerd and the science chick was trash. Worst part of the movie was the predictability. It was like 2 or 3 times when people thought they got away from the dinosaurs and you saw it from a mile a away what was gonna happen. It felt like an insult to my intelligence. It was a lot bad writing like that as well. Have no desire to see this again I'm like the last one. It ain't Solo bad but I was dissapointed.

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
just got back from it. thought it was okay, entertaining but not as good as JW.

I haven't watched JW since 2015, so the ending kinda escapes me...but I really find it hard to believe Bryce Dallas Howard is on some save the dinos shyt after the experience she went through. Who cares if they became extinct, she acting like they couldn't reclone them eventually. Speaking of clones...that whole other arc regarding that was :rudy:..shyt was really unnecessary...other than to tie it to the ending, but they still ain't really need to pull all that.

Goldblum opening and closing the film was a nice touch.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
It doesn't get old but yeah It's not even gonna come close to the first JW. We talking like a 300 million dollar plus difference most likely just based off this weekend's tracking. Reviews are a lot lower too, so the interest is there but much lower.
doesnt get old but it can be done poorly, these new ones are transformers status, they are just lucky the director isnt michael bay or they'd be getting ripped a lot more

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
MY REVIEW:

:banderas:

FIRST OF ALL... WOW... WOW

This movie was better than the first one.. Not by a huge margin but it was to me superior :wow:

Plot:

The trailers ruined what would've been a good twist, because i knew the whole movie wasnt about saving the dinosaurs and was a heist/scumbag trading shyt it ruined that aura

but it was dope..

The whole JW island scene is in the first 30 mins... when the big ass Leviathan was revealed i was ON THE EDGE OF MY SEAT.. im just mad we didnt see anymore of it until the very end smh

Dr. Ians role was pretty small unlike what the trailer sold us. didnt bother me cause he had nothing to do with the main plot of the film.

HARDEST hitting part of the film was when we had to watch the last Dinosaur on the island die cause it was abandoned.. yo that hurt man, it was hella quiet during that scene

2nd one was finding out the little girl was cloned from her dead mothers dead daughter.. crazy shyt, but lil girl pulled heartstrings

The new Indominus Raptor was A BEAST :wow: nikka was tearing all them nikkas up like pepperoni pizza :wow:

nikka was SMART on top of SMART. faked getting tranq'd so the hoe ass poacher could enter his cage and tore that nikka up then smiled lmaoooo. the nikka smiled like ''gotchu bytch''

Blue fucced that nikka up tho, impaled his bytch ass and stood on him like ''run tell your people what you saw'' :demonic:

BIGGEST shocker of the film is that everything happens in that one house, and it felt much larger than that, it didnt feel redundant at all, like wow. they pulled it off nicely. i enjoyed how they used the entire house as a set up.

Cons:

lot of things happened out of convenience. ol girl just happened to be there watching the pin code being put in

main antagonist was nothing but a grade d villain, fucc boy with too much money and a dumb way of spending it.. p*ssy got shredded by the G-Rex. like on God the G-Rex always was there at the nick of time to fucc a nikka up when you weren't expecting it loooooooooooool

Visually:

the CGI was amazing, the texture of the dinosaurs, the sounds, the way they moved. Lucas Film really did a number on that jawn, you could believe these nikkas were roaming the world too.

Overall:

last part of the film almost gave audiences the choice to save the dinosaurs or let them die, i was on the let them die.. oh

basically the vents were damaged during the whole shindig and these nikkas were locked in their cages and the hydrogen was gonna kill them. so Owen and claire were debating whether to free them into the world or let them die.. they decided to let them die until clone girl free'd them

and now... Dinosaurs are roaming the world... part 3 gonna be fuccin lit :wow:

overall:

8/10

GET THE STRAP :wow: