Same one. :mjcry:

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Passed a billion.

Probably ends up at or near 1.2 billion.

That’s down about 500 million but not unexpected.

I expect the third one will be down from this one as well.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Saw it.

Liked it.

The biggest most dumbest shyt

That clone business. shyt doesn’t belong in a Jurassic Park movie. This is a franchise about killer DINOSAURS not bioengineered humans. Like seriously who the fukk cares about that little brat? And then Owen and Claire just whisk the child away? Did they essentially kidnap her:heh:

The rest i could suspend my belief for. I mean the franchise has gotten progressively more ridiculous since the first installment so the other shyt, you know, involving the DINOSAURS didn’t bother me.

What I really hope is that they get the entire gang together for Jurassic World 3. Ian Malcolm, Allan Grant, Ellie, Sarah Harding, Nick Owen and they team up with Owen and Claire to take on whatever “Big Bad” Dinosaur that Dr. Wu comes up with.

shyt would be EPIC

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
God man, they really just dont know what to do with this franchise. They have no clue what made the original so special and why people keep coming back to this franchise trying to recapture. This was probably one of the movies i regret seeing the most, ever, even over numerous Tyler Perry joints. Thank God for movie pass.

There is just so much stupid shyt going on in this movie that you just have to quit trying to immerse yourself in anything resembling a story. That happened for me about 10 minutes in when the underwater door stopped closing because the remote was smashed, like come on my garage door doesnt stop closing if i drop or break the remote midway seems like a door keeping in a fukking huge ass dinosaur would have better safety measures. And why would an island full of dinosaurs be sitting there unprotected by anyone? Seems like a huge national security risk for every nation in the world, someone would be keeping tabs on it.

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Was late on seeing it

But even as a lifelong JP stan I just can’t cape for it, there’s not much I can say that already hasn’t been said in the thread :francis:

Congrats to the IT nerd though, he now joins Amanda Kirby as my dynamic duo of hated characters :francis:

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
I am probably the last person on earth to see this fukken movie in the theater because I don't do bootleg (scust). I resisted watching this movie for a long time because I thought the last one sucked, but I am pleasantly surprised by this one, I did like it much better. It was a straight popcorn flick.

So here are my thoughts.

Blue is a c00n dinosaur.

Although she was like "naw I aint your pet anymore" at the end

I wanted that fukken meddling kid to be eaten so bad.

All I am going to say is, the next one (cause there is another installment right?) is going to be hot garbage.

YakSpiller

Superstar
Daps
This has to be one of the worst motion pictures ever.

shyt was beyond whack.