Jussie Smollett indicted on 16 felony-counts by-grand-jury

krisdave

#LGBT #Ghanaian
Daps
Ah. You again, the resident battymon.

200.gif

Please tell me with your feminine logic from a masculine mind how there are 'undeniable signs'.

your time would probably be better spent signing out and going for Antibody/Antigen screening for AIDS/HIV then trying to explain to someone that you never met is 'downlow' :comeon:
It is lmao, in fact a whole lotta nikkas here are DL. the obsession with gay men is unreal, gay nikkas dont even dikk ride other gay nikkas like that

Luken

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto/ Jersey / ATL / LA / Panoramic Roofs
It is lmao, in fact a whole lotta nikkas here are DL. the obsession with gay men is unreal, gay nikkas dont even dikk ride other gay nikkas like that

:comeon:

stop making up narratives in your head like a woman breh,

i can only speak for myself but i know im not obsessed with gays :scust:

if anything i might be obsessed with the destruction of gays :manny: but not as much as keep trying to portray:comeon:

please try and get correct with your creator and try to take a stab at overcoming some of your mental issues :yes:

⠀⠀⠀

Superstar
Daps
His life is over. Will probably never work in showbiz again and will be too ashamed to work a normal job. Hopefully he will have millions left over in investments and assetts after lawyer fees

krisdave

#LGBT #Ghanaian
Daps
:comeon:

stop making up narratives in your head like a woman breh,

i can only speak for myself but i know im not obsessed with gays :scust:

if anything i might be obsessed with the destruction of gays :manny: but not as much as keep trying to portray:comeon:

please try and get correct with your creator and try to take a stab at overcoming some of your mental issues :yes:
Sure... I still love you brother

Justise M

Superstar
Daps
His life is over. Will probably never work in showbiz again and will be too ashamed to work a normal job. Hopefully he will have millions left over in investments and assetts after lawyer fees

His sister will probably employ him as her manager or assistant. Something that just gives him a title but he doesn't actually have to do anything

Daps
Jussie pulls a victimless hoax, gets charged with 16 felonies.

White chick in kills 3 people by car, gets charged with misdemeanors (later pleads to just probation).

Hope this clown and all his fairy followers realize he's a nikka first and foremost in this country.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Jussie pulls a victimless hoax, gets charged with 16 felonies.

White chick in kills 3 people by car, gets charged with misdemeanors (later pleads to just probation).

Hope this clown and all his fairy followers realize he's a nikka first and foremost in this country.

Thats what makes the shyt EXTRA flagrant in my opinion.

This nikka KNOWS that the system is setup to be AGAINST black people. And he willingly put HIMSELF in this position. And for WHAT!?! A GMA interview and a pat on the fukking back:gucci:

Not only that. This nikka duped two OTHER black men into assisting him in his “scheme” and now THEY hemmed up.

They should throw the book at him for that alone. For fukking around with forces that have historically seen to it that black people suffer far worse than our white counterparts