Just copped bloodborne

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
Damn how you stab like that
Basically, you fire your gun as an enemy attacks you, if you time it right youll hear a lil ching noise, and theyll stagger and sit still for a second, immediately get close as possible, best way is to basically try to walk through em and mash r1. You can also do a visceral to enemies you sneak up on without parrying from behind :dame:

Anti-Anime

fukk u weeaboo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Not Japan
I think you're trolling dude you quoted, but still...I've said it on here before, but that's the only game I've ever bought then traded in the next day

:russ: when demon's souls dropped I copped it due to rave reviews. Couldn't beat the first world got pissed and sold it back. Then a couple years later copped it again :mjlol:

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Three years late to having my ass handed to me in vigorous fashion. This game makes me proud to have grown up in the 80s with NES level difficulty in games.

Cue 80’s music/ training montage video here

This game is so piff brehs :mjcry:

thesandman

Peace.
Daps
Reppin
Zion
Yup. I recently started replaying, and game is still legit. I just can’t believe how much I underutilized the firearm my first go-round to cause visceral attacks.
To me it's the most satisfying thing about combat. Especially if it's a boss you catch slipping