Just Curious, Where are all the ain't shxt coli women at?

Ghostface Trillah

God-level poster
Daps
Reppin
Mt. Olympus
We all know the running joke about Coli dudes being 6 cert,6 figure nikkas but for every well to do decent living coli dude theres two that will keep it real and say they ain't shyt.

Where are the women like that? Every women on here has her head on straight,never cheated,been a side chick,still a virgin single mom, never been netfilxed and chilled,has a degree, a great job, runs a 4.2 40 yard dash, can walk on water and not get wet, is apparently the "right" kind of women,etc.

All you chicks ain't living like Olivia Pope out here. Which coli women got the heart to admit they kinda ain't shyt? That they just a normal run of the mill chick that does shyt that non coli chicks are doing out in the real world? All y'all ain't out here stunting and living holier than thou.

:jbhmm:

King Jove

King Of †he Gawds
Daps
Reppin
[redacted]
We all know the running joke about Coli dudes being 6 cert,6 figure nikkas but for every well to do decent living coli dude theres two that will keep it real and say they ain't shyt.

Where are the women like that? Every women on here has her head on straight,never cheated,been a side chick,still a virgin single mom, never been netfilxed and chilled,has a degree, a great job, runs a 4.2 40 yard dash, can walk on water and not get wet, is apparently the "right" kind of women,etc.

All you chicks ain't living like Olivia Pope out here. Which coli women got the heart to admit they kinda ain't shyt? That they just a normal run of the mill chick that does shyt that non coli chicks are doing out in the real world? All y'all ain't out here stunting and living holier than thou.

:dead:

Banned Account12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

you left out "dont do drugs, smoke weed, or drink" :coffee:

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I say it all the time. People just overlook it.
I'm broke, no degrees, no job at the moment, bounce from place to place, definitely not innocent. i aint shyt :yeshrug:

I'll save you. :mjcry:

giphy.gif

Ghostface Trillah

God-level poster
Daps
Reppin
Mt. Olympus
I say it all the time. People just overlook it.
I'm broke, no degrees, no job at the moment, bounce from place to place, definitely not innocent. i aint shyt :yeshrug:

Real. Have you some rep. Im sure one of these coli dudes will take you in if you throw that ass byke in a circle and can make a sammich

The realest coli chick will always be @sanityovar8ted

I forgot to shout her out. My girl Loretta Holmes always keeps it 100% with me.

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps

Who is saying this though? I've seen most of these "flaws" admitted here by some lady poster or another.

gogogubari

Mjpls I'm already black
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
YERDMEH
I'll go...

I've cheated.
Never been a side chick
divorced with a kid (second month of freedom)
Trying to netflix and chill tonight
Have BS in Accounting
Great job (sue me. I luh my job)
takes me 19 minutes to complete a mile. I suck
I smoke weed (do drugs)and drink

I can admit to all of these things, because I ain't trying to impress y'all nikkas.