Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
:mjlol:

Yeah, it's official, I'm just not cut out for a classroom environment, brehs. I have a weird neurological pain disorder that I had brain surgery on last year, I missed like 37 days of school my senior year of highschool. :dead: I don't even know if I would recommend going to college. It makes the rest of your life significantly easier, but it does so by kinda breaking you down and rebuilding you into someone who thinks being graded on attendance is logical. They don't actually care about what work you do, they just grade you on whether you're willing and able to sit at a desk for extended periods of time while paying 50,000 in college loans to do it.

I was only taking a single, sophomore, 3-week writing class (I'm fukkin 22), so I wasn't having any difficulty with the work load. I just can't be in a bunker with a white board going over the differences between primary and reference sources. I have a chronic pain condition, I have better shyt to be doing with my life...I don't really, I just enjoy making asinine decisions that will have far-reaching impact on my life.
:manny:

Stay in school, younger brehs :ufdup:

Quiet Magician

Superstar
Daps
giphy.gif

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:salute: College is for simps, just start your own business you'll be fine

DaPresident

Miami Hurricanes football fan...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Miami Hurricanes,Dallas Cowboys, St. John's, DMV
Hey, it isn't for everybody :manny:

Just hope your condition works out okay fam.

Educate yourself, take up a trade, learn independently and you'll be fine fam.

College about networking and honing your independence (inside and out of the classroom)

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
Online learning might be better for you. Have you looked into online college programs?

Faneto4

Banned
Daps
just live your truth..maybe someday you'll go back and succeed :ehh:
i know plenty people wasting there time enjoying a $100,000 vacation :mjlol:

King of Creampies

Hop in. You coming too!
Daps
Reppin
Wild Hunt
:mjlol:

Yeah, it's official, I'm just not cut out for a classroom environment, brehs. I have a weird neurological pain disorder that I had brain surgery on last year, I missed like 37 days of school my senior year of highschool. :dead: I don't even know if I would recommend going to college. It makes the rest of your life significantly easier, but it does so by kinda breaking you down and rebuilding you into someone who thinks being graded on attendance is logical. They don't actually care about what work you do, they just grade you on whether you're willing and able to sit at a desk for extended periods of time while paying 50,000 in college loans to do it.

I was only taking a single, sophomore, 3-week writing class (I'm fukkin 22), so I wasn't having any difficulty with the work load. I just can't be in a bunker with a white board going over the differences between primary and reference sources. I have a chronic pain condition, I have better shyt to be doing with my life...I don't really, I just enjoy making asinine decisions that will have far-reaching impact on my life.
:manny:

Stay in school, younger brehs :ufdup:

I dropped out of college twice as I had enough of school and I wanted to get out and work.

I have been working for myself for 3 years now and never looked back but now in my late 30's I do think of going back sometimes.

College isn't for everyone but it won't make you ANY LESS of a man than anyone else.

Just fix yourself and heal....find your passion and invest in that.

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
Online learning might be better for you. Have you looked into online college programs?
It's not even that, it's just the whole university system in any capacity brings me no joy. So even if it was a non top-down online system, I still would feel like I'm wasting I'm time. Which a lot of college students probably feel, the difference is, I'm getting stabbed in the face, so the free time I do have I don't want to be spent having to do pedantic busywork. Even though I know I should, and having nothing better to be doing necessarily, I'm just not gonna do it.

just live your truth..maybe someday you'll go back and succeed :ehh:
i know plenty people wasting there time enjoying a $100,000 vacation :mjlol:
College about networking and honing your independence (inside and out of the classroom)
Yeah exactly, I've already got essays published in weird online magazines, sold cassettes to Japan and The Netherlands (and that's literally the only two) and I have an art show going on in Portland, so I have a weird meticulous, slow, grind going already. I was just testing the waters I guess.

Last edited: