[JUST DROPPED] Sada Baby - WHOOP TAPE

Daps
He cut his comments off because folks kept asking for it on streaming lol.

I'm not sure how he can get recognized more without signing to a label. Maybe XXL? Its early but there aren't a lot of strong contenders right now.

He maybe cut his comments off for that shyt that happened in atl when they whooped him down :yeshrug:

Daps
Reppin
ATL paid.. Cali blazed
He maybe cut his comments off for that shyt that happened in atl when they whooped him down :yeshrug:
That's exactly why he did it.. He can rap but he act like a bytch to me and I like tha tape he dropped earlier this yr.. I understand if u turn em off for a whole Pablo did it when he got robbed but it's been months since that shyt happened.. nikka to sensitive nikkas talk about his clothes and him hoppin and he turn into a fukin diva.. Sometimes tha nikka go off and they ain't even dissin grown ass men be like "damn Sada I wasn't even rankin I fuk wit u" nikka a good rappin hoe

Eza

King Shiit
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I heard an embarrassingly bad remake of 'down for my nikkas' yesterday in the Sto.. That shyt was too trash, I take it its on this tape?

Daps
That's exactly why he did it.. He can rap but he act like a bytch to me and I like tha tape he dropped earlier this yr.. I understand if u turn em off for a whole Pablo did it when he got robbed but it's been months since that shyt happened.. nikka to sensitive nikkas talk about his clothes and him hoppin and he turn into a fukin diva.. Sometimes tha nikka go off and they ain't even dissin grown ass men be like "damn Sada I wasn't even rankin I fuk wit u" nikka a good rappin hoe

Yea i done seen sada go off on mo broads then grown men. It just remind me of when he said "mama used to drank her drank beat me for her pain, now I drank my drank make hos snort caine." That nicca mama shoulda loved him better.

As far as that robbery shyt, I mean it happens, mfs get caught slippin, but he or somebody was spossed to shoot sumn all that gangsta shyt he be talkin. & that's why they ass be embarrassed, but shyt tha bytches still be fuccin wit them niccas thats all they be caring bout most of tha time.

Damnjonboi really exposed bruh, along wit some coo ass ppl on here. :yeshrug:

Gotright

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
detroit
Yea i done seen sada go off on mo broads then grown men. It just remind me of when he said "mama used to drank her drank beat me for her pain, now I drank my drank make hos snort caine." That nicca mama shoulda loved him better.

As far as that robbery shyt, I mean it happens, mfs get caught slippin, but he or somebody was spossed to shoot sumn all that gangsta shyt he be talkin. & that's why they ass be embarrassed, but shyt tha bytches still be fuccin wit them niccas thats all they be caring bout most of tha time.

Damnjonboi really exposed bruh, along wit some coo ass ppl on here. :yeshrug:
what exactly happened I heard they took his chains but I see he still got them