Just finished helping co-worker move out his soon to be exwife's home

benjamin

Veteran
Daps
Friday at the office before I was getting ready to leave for the day a guy I know but am not really cool with pulled me aside and told me he needed my help, asked me if I could help him move a couple items out of his home...I said I MIGHT be able to help then I asked what was going on and he told me his wife is divorcing him because she needs space :stopitslime:...I said nikka quit playing and that's when his face turnt sad and he started tearing up:mjcry:..that's when I knew it was real so I said ok, what time you need me to come thru? He said 6 am:martin:..I said I can be there by 7 on sunday...this nikka said THANK YOU and hugged me:scust:

I get to his house at 7:15 and he sitting on the curb in front of his house with 2 trash bags full, I get out my car and say let's get it and he stands up like :whoa:"she won't let me in the house"....I'm like, nikka don't you pay the mortgage here? And this fool gonna say yea but if we go in she's gonna call the cops and say I assaulted her..:damn:..

I dead ass said my nikka you on your own I can't get involved with the police and I left..looked in my rear view and the nikka flailing his arms and kicked a tree...I'm in my car like :umad: ...I tried to help..good luck to the breh:mjlol:...thread title should be I attempted to help this nikka move out..

benjamin

Veteran
Daps
Lol dead serious...just got home 30 minstrel ago..he still outside texting me to come back

benjamin

Veteran
Daps
why does he need your help to take 2 garbage bags from point a to point b?:russ:

What I think happened was he was getting his stuff together and they got into it and she put him out...from what he's said she's the type to make false accusations to get a nikka arrested...he wanted to get his 50 inch and his work clothes but she ain't having it....

Let your wife run the house brehs:russ::mjlol:

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
lmao @ flailing arms

wacky_waving_inflatable_arm_flailing_tube_man.gif