Just got BLESSED by sprint with the my new cell phone plan!

beaniemac

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
so me and the wife are on the same account, and my bill is $70 a month and hers is $80 and we both have unlimited everything iphones. with $18 total off in discounts from my job. for a total of $132 plus taxes.

Well I was checking the sprint website, and the current unlimited plan is now $60 for folks who aren't leasing a phone or on a new contract. so I switched to that, and I get 20% off data which saves us $12 a month now, and the bill is a total of $108 (plus tax) for two iphones with unlimited data.

lady from sprint was pretty cool and I was just shooting the shyt about the new iphone that's dropping, she threw a $25 credit on my bill for being a good customer :blessed:

also, I'm buying the new iphone 6S out right only because there's no point in leasing or doing the contract anymore. if you do the contract, they simply tack on another $25 to your bill for 24 months, which comes out to another $600 anyways, so might as well buy the phone outright so I don't get nickel and dimed monthly on the bill while still being under contract.

also, asked how much they offer for the 5S, and she was talkin bout $115 :mjlol:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
tumblr_inline_ntpsywMFYg1qhyh96_500.gif

SleezyBigSlim

Banned
Daps
so me and the wife are on the same account, and my bill is $70 a month and hers is $80 and we both have unlimited everything iphones. with $18 total off in discounts from my job. for a total of $132 plus taxes.

Well I was checking the sprint website, and the current unlimited plan is now $60 for folks who aren't leasing a phone or on a new contract. so I switched to that, and I get 20% off data which saves us $12 a month now, and the bill is a total of $108 (plus tax) for two iphones with unlimited data.

lady from sprint was pretty cool and I was just shooting the shyt about the new iphone that's dropping, she threw a $25 credit on my bill for being a good customer :blessed:

also, I'm buying the new iphone 6S out right only because there's no point in leasing or doing the contract anymore. if you do the contract, they simply tack on another $25 to your bill for 24 months, which comes out to another $600 anyways, so might as well buy the phone outright so I don't get nickel and dimed monthly on the bill while still being under contract.

also, asked how much they offer for the 5S, and she was talkin bout $115 :mjlol:
fukk I think I might switch back to Sprint, I left them back in 2009 because they didn't have any good phones, but now they have the same phones as everyone else. I went 8gb over my Verizon data limit. Wifey watched cable tv over the cell phone when she was oot:to:

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
fukk I think I might switch back to Sprint, I left them back in 2009 because they didn't have any good phones, but now they have the same phones as everyone else. I went 8gb over my Verizon data limit.Wifey watched cable tv over the cell phone when she was oot:to:
:damn: how much was that charge?
I try and make sure my chick is tech savvy enough to know not to do something like that.

beaniemac

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
fukk I think I might switch back to Sprint, I left them back in 2009 because they didn't have any good phones, but now they have the same phones as everyone else. I went 8gb over my Verizon data limit. Wifey watched cable tv over the cell phone when she was oot:to:

man that'll kill u if ur on a data limit. my brother called it right last year when he copped the iphone 6 outright in order to stay grandfathered in on the unlimited verizon data plan. he straight RAPES verizon on the data.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I won this weekend with sprint too.

Bill is $50 per line with ~$18 a month for the phones.

Best buy was giving out $200 in gift cards per line. There was also some fukkery with their system which caused us to spend way too much time there and come back the next day. So to compensate they gave us 2 free cases and a $100 credit on our first bill.

So all told i got a great deal on a monthly rate. And they paid me $600 for signing up :banderas:

beaniemac

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
I won this weekend with sprint too.

Bill is $50 per line with ~$18 a month for the phones.

Best buy was giving out $200 in gift cards per line. There was also some fukkery with their system which caused us to spend way too much time there and come back the next day. So to compensate they gave us 2 free cases and a $100 credit on our first bill.

So all told i got a great deal on a monthly rate. And they paid me $600 for signing up :banderas:

man, I been saying. if you live in a major city, then you're fine with sprint. I have used my shyt with LTE coverage in NYC, ATL, Nashville, Milwaukee, and Tucson with no problems.

$60 a month is a lick for unlimited everything. sprint goin hard to get their customers back. now that they've upgraded here, we are getting super fast LTE speeds.

beaniemac

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
yo, if ur in a major city, I'd seriously re-think sprint. I have them for both my personal and work phone, and they work just fine where I'm at.

network used to be :flabbynsick: but these days, they are definitely decent.

and $60 can't be beat for unlimited EVERYTHING.

my work phone has tethering enabled, so I can use that shyt whenever I'm out the crib trying to do work.