Just got child support taken out my check

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
"I dont want my woman to work. Im paying EVERYTHING"

Years down the line, she divorces him and since he was paying for everything, the bytch gets half and he has to downgrade to a studio apartment that smells like feet:mjlol:

I will NEVER be a trick:pachaha:
These bird brain ass simps are in for a rude awakening with that shyt. If a bytch tells me she wants to stay at home, she can find the quickest exit out my life.

A heaux will never live off of me, I don’t give a fukk :mjlol:

Last edited:

Verbal Kint

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
TC, Ap
That is your name, Kunt. I know what child support is but your dependence on $400/month from a woman has you sounding like a bytch, a broke bytch. "$400 isn't enough. They gotta eat, they need clothes, they need a place to stay". Do you work? Do you have a career or a job? I make more than enough to support a child. Anything extra from a BM wouldnt get laughed at or praised. It would get met with indifference. You got some women out here with more balls than you not looking for a check.
What are you talking about? Son I am married with kids, all by the same woman. Im not living your life with BMs and herpes, nor do I meed child support. Its called a hypothetical you non literate fool. If you knew a thing about having or raising kids, you’d know $400 a month means little to nothing. And in your rush to add your stupid thoughts, you said the same thing I already did: $400 a month means nothing. Now since you cant tell the difference between a U and an I, Ima be done trying to talk sense to a teenager. Did that enough when I was teaching

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
Another word to the wise if you got more than one child and that child is about to turn 18 but not going to college, make sure you get your cs modified with the court ahead of time because it will not automatically stop:shaq2:.

I found this out the hard way assuming that it would stop automatically, hell my son turned 18 this past August and 2 checks after his birthday they was still taking out the amount for him:damn:.
I go down to the cs office and find out what is going on and they tell me since i have two children, the difference can't told which one gets what :mjtf::what::stopitslime:.

Mind you i just went down to cs office in April to get receipt for my balance of my back support arrears, the bytch at the desk tells me once he is 18 that it will stop and i don't have to do anything before hand, if she told me i have to get it modify to get it to stop i would've:comeon:. Now here i am months later still paying because i gotta pay a sheriff to serve my bm papers, since i make to much(but not based on net) to get the court fee waved. when all they have to do is just take my son off of the court order since he's of age.:why:
I got 2 sons that will both be 18 within the next 2 and a half years.

Props on the info, because i assumed it automatically stopped. If they wanna go to college though, i'll be cool with that
All states are different. In Colorado the emancipation age is 19. Unless they are still in high school then you have to pay until they graduate. If your kid is a drop out then it stops at 19 unless u have unpaid arrears then you have to still pay until it's paid off but you can negotiate a pay plan unless your arrears payment is ordered by the courts. If your kid gets married or serving active duty in the milliatry then they emancipated at that point even if they aren't 19, but all states are different so research that. If your kid has special needs you can be on the hook for support for life or maybe until age 21.

In Colorado it's also a flat fixed order meaning if you have more than one kid on the order the amount doesn't automatically change once one kid emancipates. So yes request a modification at that point based on the fact less kids are now on the order.

Best case scenario is get custody or 50/50 as soon as possible. Don't wait and don't trust she will let you see your kids. And if you give her direct payments always gives her a check never cash. That way you can prove and get credit for those direct payments.