Just got Halo Master Chief Collection for 15.99. Feels like the greatest videogame come up ever.

19-

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Goon Squad - Catset
halo combat evolved is still one of my favorite fps games ever. shyt is still so much fun :blessed:
i remember playing through it the first time on co-op with my brother :celticsphew:
enjoy them games op:mildsandthegnac:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Did you play the season 7 flight testing? They restored Halo CEs graphics to the original xbox version. Season 7 drops this month
I haven't launched Halo in about a month. I'm not sure what's new. I thought CE's graphics were already in the game? :dwillhuh:

OnlyFrans

subscribe today!
Supporter
Daps
I haven't launched Halo in about a month. I'm not sure what's new. I thought CE's graphics were already in the game? :dwillhuh:
MCC version of CE uses the 2003 Gearbox pc port(prolly cuz it had native netcode unlike 2001 xbox version).

the port was a visual downgrade. 343 is now restoring it.
11nik0y.jpg

010xek4kspk41.png

EShxVcIXsAEzwqB.jpg

w31ii33r7ow51.jpg

In the mcc version for example, when you shoot a jackals shield it doesn’t turn red like the original xbox version. Thats been restored too for the upcoming season.

Halo Combat Evolved: is classic mode fixed with the latest Master Chief Collection update?

i played the test flight myself and can confirm the changes. Im pumped wheb the season drops this month