Just got my pistol permit brehs :blessed: Free Daps and Reps!!!

Dig

Catch Up
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
Got off probation for DUI last week and was able to submit my app for my permit. Sheriffs office called me Friday saying I needed to come in and make a correction to my paperwork. Thought they was tryna set me up brehs :wow:. Made sure I wore white socks, t shirt, and draws just in case :jawalrus: ( if you get locked up in colored under garmets in my county they confiscate them). In actuality, there was a legitimate error on my paperwork, and after fixing it I was issued my card:banderas:. All you young brehs riding dirty without a felony record should get your permit. Can save you from an unlicensed carry charge in the long run :ufdup:

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
full
Op @ the light in the next 5 minutes.
I'm wilding, breh. Congrats. Also, what you carrying?

damaddwebba

Lurker
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
I thought the South had open carry every where. Is this a CCW permit or just a permit to have a gun? Congrats more brothers need to go the legal route, though I live in Cali and if you own a weapon you basically have no rights in regards to carrying it.

• Dap
Reactions: Dig

tahoj4

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
The house
Congrats! Make sure you get to the range and get good with whatever it is you plan to carry.

• Dap
Reactions: Dig

Dig

Catch Up
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
I thought the South had open carry every where. Is this a CCW permit or just a permit to have a gun? Congrats more brothers need to go the legal route, though I live in Cali and if you own a weapon you basically have no rights in regards to carrying it.
Yeah I think Bama has open carry but you can't have a pistol in your car or concealed which are the two methods of carry that I was most interested in