Noriega

Simps R Us
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside,Chicago
You coming through @Noriega
:youngsabo:
What month again? I might make a quick May trip. Little three day to handle some paperwork.
Looking at mid to late April, but now my girl wants to go somewhere. She wants to do puerto Vallarta Mexico. So we’ll see :snoop:

She’s a resort person….myself when I travel I like to be amongst the people, eating the local food and hearing music I normally wouldn’t.

I didn’t realize Belize had such a small population. Barely 400k people :damn:

That’s like Minneapolis or Cleveland

Last edited:

Loggie

All Star
Daps
Looking at mid to late April, but now my girl wants to go somewhere. She wants to do puerto Vallarta Mexico. So we’ll see :snoop:

She’s a resort person….myself when I travel I like to be amongst the people, eating the local food and hearing music I normally wouldn’t.

I didn’t realize Belize had such a small population. Barely 400k people :damn:

That’s like Minneapolis or Cleveland
I stayed at Canto de Sol Plaza in Puerto Vallarta. That was 2012. The boardwalk isnt too far but you still have to cab it. The resort was mid but maybe it got a facelift within the past ten years.
:leon:
I think there are more Belizeans outside Belize than there now.
:snoop:
Too many people want the American Dream aka Rat Race. It’s tough to make it down there but if you found a hustle, I’d rather be there than up here. All my Aunts and Uncles got their retirements from the States then moved back home.
:manny:

Noriega

Simps R Us
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside,Chicago
I stayed at Canto de Sol Plaza in Puerto Vallarta. That was 2012. The boardwalk isnt too far but you still have to cab it. The resort was mid but maybe it got a facelift within the past ten years.
:leon:
I think there are more Belizeans outside Belize than there now.
:snoop:
Too many people want the American Dream aka Rat Race. It’s tough to make it down there but if you found a hustle, I’d rather be there than up here. All my Aunts and Uncles got their retirements from the States then moved back home.
:manny:
Get your Honduran citizenship breh have multiple options

Most underrated women in Latin America :noah:

One of my top 3 notches was this mami from Puerto Cortes @Sleepy Floyd

Last edited:

Loggie

All Star
Daps
@BelizeKing

I'll be there this weekend, anything you suggest that I should look into doing?

Anything food spots, will be mostly in San Pedro.

Any info, I'd appreciate.

I haven't scheduled anything as yet.
:myman:
What made you choose Belize? Glad you are headed there.

San Pedro is a cool place. I haven’t been in years but I always have fun. I can track down some spots for you to eat. I have cousins that go there all the time.

Outside of that, if you are only going for a few days then you are straight to just hit the island. The weather seems to be warm already to you can go fishing. It’s nice to just be on the water, drink, catch some fish, then grill it. There are tours where you would dock on an island and grill the fish you caught right there. You just have to be careful with the sand flies. They can make it miserable. They may not be out yet, but still ask the guide about them.

There’s also the Blue Hole flight or boat tour. It’s a massive, beautiful sink hole.

You can scuba dive as well. Belize has some of the best diving sites this side of the world.

San Pedro is a tourist destination so you will see all types of women. You will still get to see the locals though with their sexy accents. You can PAWG with some spring breakers, Canadians, and some Europeans. Or taste the locals who are creole, Spanish, Garifuna, and South Asian. I don’t know if any Mayans are on the island to sell their stuff. Some can be cute but most are short (under 5’1”) and boxy. You get you a Mayan woman they will submit and do anything for you.

Enjoy brother and drop some pics of you can. I’ll get you a list of restaurants recommendations this week sometime.

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps

San Pedro is a cool place. I haven’t been in years but I always have fun. I can track down some spots for you to eat. I have cousins that go there all the time.

Outside of that, if you are only going for a few days then you are straight to just hit the island. The weather seems to be warm already to you can go fishing. It’s nice to just be on the water, drink, catch some fish, then grill it. There are tours where you would dock on an island and grill the fish you caught right there. You just have to be careful with the sand flies. They can make it miserable. They may not be out yet, but still ask the guide about them.

There’s also the Blue Hole flight or boat tour. It’s a massive, beautiful sink hole.

You can scuba dive as well. Belize has some of the best diving sites this side of the world.

San Pedro is a tourist destination so you will see all types of women. You will still get to see the locals though with their sexy accents. You can PAWG with some spring breakers, Canadians, and some Europeans. Or taste the locals who are creole, Spanish, Garifuna, and South Asian. I don’t know if any Mayans are on the island to sell their stuff. Some can be cute but most are short (under 5’1”) and boxy. You get you a Mayan woman they will submit and do anything for you.

Enjoy brother and drop some pics of you can. I’ll get you a list of restaurants recommendations this week sometime.

My girl suggested this spot when I was trying to find a place to visit. I wanted to lay down on the beach.

Last edited:

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps

Thanks breh

Drop some spots if you can breh.

chief_keef_stan

lil' haitian nikka
Daps
Reppin
Boston. on thot ave. with a big booty island gyal
@BelizeKing thinking of going to Belize for my bday in few weeks. But my boy adamant on going to Colombia( Im good on that) or Panama.

I looked at videos I feel I would enjoy the vibes in Belize better especially how diverse it is and music/food. I don't really speak Spanish or listen to reggaeton and the likes so not sure how much I would actually enjoy Panama. I saw too the currency rate is 2:1 in Belize and 1:1 in Panama(US dollar) which sounds crazy. It'll be a lil more pricey to get to Belize and not sure how cost of living compares between them. Belize giving me some nice Caribbean vibes catch a good wine lol. Panama do look nice tho but I probably would need to brush up on my Spanish a bit I feel.