Just listened to "Hit Em Up" and realized...

Nomad1

Tupac KONY and GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
:mjlol: at dat wack azz, watered down, garbage

it was nothing but a jack move aka wack move by ur salty azz man, da cac producer & dem garbage azz outlawz

we bump da real shyt... da hot shyt... da original shyt...

no need to save face cause we all know which joint is better

:sas1: ..... :sas2:

Tupac>Biggie
Outlawz>Junior whoppers.
:umad:

Lil Draco

Legend
Daps
As bad as that god awful attempt at a diss song was I'm just mad there's a single soul surviving from that session to remind us of how shytty it was :mjlol:

shyt, I'm nearly as mad about that as I am karma didn't come through an ensure that everyone who died wasn't served the same teflon sandwich as Too Wong Foopac Shimkhur aka Rupac Paulkhur aka Wackavelli The Koon aka Wankstavelli Da Fraud aka 2Flop aka Suge's designated semen dumpster :mjlol:

And to think this is the wack ass, fairy ass fukk boy wanksta that was spose to take out the GOAT Hov despite the fact that the GOAT is infinitely more superior as a trapper and even his worst diss song shyts on Shimkhur's entire catalog

anigif_enhanced-buzz-4528-1381155488-21.gif

:pachaha:

Farrinto

Who's the best MCs? Biggie, Jay-Z, and Nas
Daps
Reppin
Philly
biggie wrote their lyrics
that disqualifies them

Is that their fault though? They were basically young dudes that Biggie scooped from the block and tried to put on. I'm not saying they're an elite group or anything but they have more classic songs than the Outlawz.

Nomad1

Tupac KONY and GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Is that their fault though? They were basically young dudes that Biggie scooped from the block and tried to put on. I'm not saying they're an elite group or anything but they have more classic songs than the Outlawz.
:russell: outlawz wrote their own shyt and they were 17, 18, 19 years