Just paid $22 for onlyfans AMA UPDATE: I SLIPPED AND FELL IN SOME BUSSY

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Honestly any time I hear of any breh going to Thailand I hit them with the :patrice::usure:.

fukk you going into that poverty stricken country to prey on bytches that suck CAC dikk for pennies. Knowing how much tranny and Pedo shyt goes down over there and you in that mix. :jbhmm::what:

I’m good on Thailand forever.
if you are not a pervert, its good for cheap vacation..nice resorts on very cheap. Only go with wife/gf.

Starman

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
To summarize:
Simp(@JadeB) subscribes to the onlyfans of an ugly Taiwanese women, other posters come in bragging that they FUKKED the Taiwanese women(@Travelnomad& @DeeezNuts). The account of the women is then found and pictures of an ugly ass deformed chest women are found(I wont link the pics, its gross). A poster then directly asks the woman if she was born a man and they say yes. Meaning multiple coli outed themselves as, not only losers who have to pay to get laid, but also having fukked a man. Two of the men are off the radar and the OP is in denial, saying it's not a big deal. The current consensus is that the posters are either all in denial or are in shock.
:merchant:

Yeah, I'm outta here...:russ:

BujuBoombastic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
There is another coli poster who has some explaining to do. @Nobu

@Daio
tenor.gif

XQcf1hL.png

:mjgrin:

Uh...big homie....check your settings and adjust them asap dawg

unknown.png

YoXBARO.gif

:dame:

ThrobbingHood

Take from the b*tch, give to the whores.
Daps
Honestly any time I hear of any breh going to Thailand I hit them with the :patrice::usure:.

fukk you going into that poverty stricken country to prey on bytches that suck CAC dikk for pennies. Knowing how much tranny and Pedo shyt goes down over there and you in that mix. :jbhmm::what:

I’m good on Thailand forever.
My ex went there to teach for a while. When we went to get her visa from the embassy, all I saw were fat pedo looking CACs looking excited as hell. :scust:

You’d have to be a real deviant to go there as a single man.

Mr.Plan B

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wish I could pull up my post I made in 2018, I posted about whole bunch gay nikkas joining the coli and the fact that every day the LTR was filled with tranny threads. Then we had a whole real-life tranny join the coli, ”it” told us that many coli nikkas were in her DMs.

Also them nikkas need to get tested, just think they probably fukked black women when they got home from trannyland, now our women are contaminated:hhh: