Just saw Dreamworks' Trolls (minor spoiler)

valet

The official Chaplin of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Solid film. Not as bad as that "Angry Bird" garbage. But not on that upper level like Zootopia. Somewhere in the middle. Anna Kendrick stars as Poppy who is a princess troll. The trolls are basically like happy, white people. Singing and dancing. But they have some enemies called the Bergans who eat the trolls. They're basically the bad guys in this film.

Justin Timberlake (J.T.) is a troll and basically the co-star of the film named Branch. He's sorta like a Coli-militant. This niguh don't sing, and constantly thinks that the man is out to get him aka Coli Militant. He's even less colorful (he's gray with Black hair). Even the Bergans are gray. Yeah, I know some will say its reaching but if you think films have hidden racial messages then this is fairly noticable.

Anyway, much of the film is basically an adventure story. Sorta like a low budget Shrek. A lot singing and ugly characters. One part they even got one of Bergens who looks like a BBW hood rat with rainbow hair. I swear I seen a real life version of this Bergens before. The film biggest strength is that they have a lot strong characters. There is one koon character. He ain't Jar Jar Binks but his ebonics is bad.

Overall, if you like films with a lot singing, humor and good pacing, take the kids to see it. It was good to hear J.T. again and it has a lot songs you can dance to. Solid B. Can't front this song below got me hype. Though "Can't Stop the Feeling" is classic J.T.