Just saw The Purge... Election Year

Daps
Reppin
Occulonimbus edoequus
The-Purge-Election-Year-2016--Cd-Cover-109873.jpg

Overall impression....6/10.

Action: Good fight scenes, not enough gun battles. Choreography was ok but not great. No big explosions. No big sequences. Overall. More shock and horror than action.

Writing/Screenplay: Decent. Run of the mill. Nothing mind bending.

Talent/Acting: Superb supporting actors. Fluid dialogue. Natural and entertaining.

Fine Woman Factor: 8/10 ALL female characters are on point. This a horror/suspense movie, but some scenes deserve some applause for the actress talent/beauty.

The political and religious undertones are obvious, and somewhat cliched since the movie doesn't take itself seriously for the most part.

Decent. 3.5 out of 5 stars

(Extra or minus points for the ridiculous ass jumpscares)

DredScott

Take these jewelz...
Daps
frank grillo is that dude...he's solid in everything he's in.

i'll check it when it hits leaks though, not spending cash to see in theaters...

Lazy Migrant

Migrated
Supporter
Daps
Wasn't feeling it. I enjoyed the others but I didn't finish this one. It was also hard to suspend belief that those girls were so gully they'd come back to kill the shop owner for a candy bar.

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wasn't feeling it. I enjoyed the others but I didn't finish this one. It was also hard to suspend belief that those girls were so gully they'd come back to kill the shop owner for a candy bar.

I liked it better than the first one, I've never seen the second one

I thought this was an above average movie,