Just Spent 4 Bands On The 8K 65 Inch Samsung, shyt Looks Better Than Real Life

BaldingSoHard

Veteran
Daps
I opted for the 82" 4k cause there's really no native 8k content but I imagine the upscaling must be dope.

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
I opted for the 82" 4k cause there's really no native 8k content but I imagine the upscaling must be dope.
If u are talking the Samsung one, that was my 2nd option but I just got a 75 inch Vizio 4K and although motion ain't nowhere near as good as Samsung, the 700$ price worked for me.

RDR 2 on this 8K shyt while only using 2460x1440 at 120HZ has this game looking crazy

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
The smooth motion features and the HZ numbers are big for me. If motion doesn't look "soap opera" like then I don't like it. I pay a bunch for Xfinity internet and cable but I only stream shyt through Edge thru my Shadow PC App (for gaming but high powered PC naturally) cause it looks better than the 4K box thru them. I know, I'm kinda wasting bread but convenience is big too. My daughter ain't bout to go thru internet streaming apps :yeshrug:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The smooth motion features and the HZ numbers are big for me. If motion doesn't look "soap opera" like then I don't like it. I pay a bunch for Xfinity internet and cable but I only stream shyt through Edge thru my Shadow PC App (for gaming but high powered PC naturally) cause it looks better than the 4K box thru them. I know, I'm kinda wasting bread but convenience is big too. My daughter ain't bout to go thru internet streaming apps :yeshrug:

$$$ is made to be spent...you have a child so I won’t even insult you by talking about saving and blah blah blah...you know what it is...dope purchase...I’m waiting til I move to go up to 85”