Just Started Using Tidal

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
First, how do I view "Money and Violence" on the mobile app?
Second, is it possible to view when your favorite artists have a show in your area?

@bdizzle

JordanWearinThe45

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Second, is it possible to view when your favorite artists have a show in your area?

@bdizzle
Try searching for Money & Violence. Haven't used Tidal in a min. If you can't find it, they MIGHT have taken it off there and you have to buy it

OfTheCross

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Keeping my overhead low, and my understand high

@bdizzle
I've never really heard of that show...just know it exists...didn't even know it was on TIDAL...

just do a search...

I use TIDAL all the time but only for music. It's great.

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
I don't have hi-fi streaming, but I'm liking Tidal so far. Some of the curated playlists are flames, and I like how they list songs similar to the track you're currently listening to.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I got this for free with my Sprint plan along with Hulu and Tidal is great. The only thing I'm bothered by is the lack of a listening history and or play counts. How do they not have either?

My music I own in MP3s is all organized by play counts across all my devices. My smart playlist make it so if I constantly listen to a sing it rises to the top of my playlist the more I listen.

Seems like on Tidal I'll have to make and manage my own playlists.

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
I got this for free with my Sprint plan along with Hulu and Tidal is great. The only thing I'm bothered by is the lack of a listening history and or play counts. How do they not have either?

My music I own in MP3s is all organized by play counts across all my devices. My smart playlist make it so if I constantly listen to a sing it rises to the top of my playlist the more I listen.

Seems like on Tidal I'll have to make and manage my own playlists.
I love tidal and that’s probably the only thing i don’t like .

Wish i could see my listening history .

Sometimes going through the year I wanna see what songs I was playing over and over .

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I love tidal and that’s probably the only thing i don’t like .

Wish i could see my listening history .

Sometimes going through the year I wanna see what songs I was playing over and over .
I found out that you just have to use Last.fm to keep track of your listening history if you want that. I hope it gets added to Tidal natively at some point. Good thing about Last.fm is it also works with your personal music library too.