Just switched my jean game up:blessed:

ThrvxxAura

Among the walking dead
Daps
Reppin
:blessed:
Have any of you brehs held off on copping shoes and pants ultimately making your style off?

Went shopping with my girl for a another perspective.
She had the:whoo::lupe::noah: when I was walking out the dressing room. Even she noticed the instant glo I was depriving myself of.

Had to get all 4 pairs I tried on and might go get some NB's like I'm gleeshy :youngsabo:

Daps
Reppin
Catch me in the safari zone
3-modelos-2016-Dos-Homens-de-jeans-hip-hop-skate-homens-calças-de-ganga-largas-denim.jpg

This jeans + some timbs :banderas::banderas:

neph27

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

THOT CATALOG

All Star
Supporter
Daps
$345:whew: I'm trying build up my reg. Stock so when I cop these I won't feel like a dumbass and more like a baller.

most of their customers are old cacs with plenty to go around. the whole point of raw denim is to buy pants that disintegrate the more you wear them.

this is a pair from the store owner. he wore the pants every day for three years. started out as dark as the pair above but different fabric and cut.

wear the shyt out of what you copped and enjoy it. fashion is dumb because it's just consumerism. you value what you have more when you have less.

Self edge has had dope shyt for years

I used to be heavy into the raw denim back in the day

those days are past cause I just got these beautifully work faded pairs that fit just right and are faded to my body :wow:

ya once you get a couple faded pairs there isn't really an urge to buy more. also getting these shyts repaired is so expensive. i think i'm done buying raws and will just keep the ones i have until they fall apart.

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
:blessed:
Have any of you brehs held off on copping shoes and pants ultimately making your style off?

Went shopping with my girl for a another perspective.
She had the:whoo::lupe::noah: when I was walking out the dressing room. Even she noticed the instant glo I was depriving myself of.

Had to get all 4 pairs I tried on and might go get some NB's like I'm gleeshy :youngsabo:
nikkas wearing new balances in 2016 :dead:

ThrvxxAura

Among the walking dead
Daps
Reppin
most of their customers are old cacs with plenty to go around. the whole point of raw denim is to buy pants that disintegrate the more you wear them.

this is a pair from the store owner. he wore the pants every day for three years. started out as dark as the pair above but different fabric and cut.

wear the shyt out of what you copped and enjoy it. fashion is dumb because it's just consumerism. you value what you have more when you have less.

Do people really sit in the bathtub with their raw jeans or is that just alt. option to break them in?