Just watched Higher Learning for the first time...

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps

Breh sums up my exact feelings on what you saying more hilariously than I could have. I mean, I get WHY they were added since this wasn't just a straight up hood movie or dealing with the Black experience since it attacked race from both sides (Genders) and how it played in to the politics of the campus, but it's like they couldn't find nothing entertaining to write or even pander for them shyts and you just endured 'em until they went on to the other narratives.

Busta Rhymes and Ice Cube played they parts perfectly in this shyt and I still cringe at how hard the cop(s) at the ending tried to console Remy despite all the HORRIBLE shyt he did 'cause the shyts even more amplified today in terms of Cops dealing with folk of different skin colours.

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Yo these white girl Dawson Creek scenes is the only keeping me from giving this a perfect 10 :why:

Other than that it's a good movie and I'm mad I'm just now watching it. Even Busta Rhymes was entertaining in this :pachaha:

Oh yeah Laurence Fishburne'a accent in this :what:
where you watch this at? im trying to watch myself but don't see it on any streaming