Just when you thought it was safe...

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
New York City
:dahell: is the same wrestler that was the "Boogeyman" in 2006 the same one in OP? I remember reading the dirtsheets back then hearing he was like in his mid 40s then, breh must be 50+ if its the same person.

Also the E messed up NOT having this dude feud with Taker, those two gimmicks going at it would be :pachaha:

But his feud with King Booker was dope though, Book on commentary was :russ: during that feud.

Cobratron

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I was just thinking the other day that I was surprised they haven't brought him back just for the fukkery of it. Bring him back every Halloween. :manny:

In October 2014, Wright appeared as his most famous wrestling gimmick The Boogeyman as an outro sequence to a video series called WWE Warehouse featured on WWE's Official YouTube channel. There are Speculations that this may mean a possible Boogeyman return for wright to the WWE, although there is no information on that released yet.[25]

Hoss

Legalize us.
Daps
Reppin
The North
:dahell: is the same wrestler that was the "Boogeyman" in 2006 the same one in OP? I remember reading the dirtsheets back then hearing he was like in his mid 40s then, breh must be 50+ if its the same person.

Also the E messed up NOT having this dude feud with Taker, those two gimmicks going at it would be :pachaha:

But his feud with King Booker was dope though, Book on commentary was :russ: during that feud.

Turned 50 in July.

This dude sucks, straight up. Booker and Sharmell had the talent to make his segments entertaining, but otherwise he's Hornswoggle-level useless.

Daps
Reppin
The Last of the Outlaws
Gimmick was cheesy but I had a soft spot for it, I tend to like those smackdown ish gimmicks in doses, the character didn't suck the performer did, I don't wanna see him hold a title or wrestle or anything silly like that but I'd rather this type of gimmick be around for fukkery sake/random celeb interactions as opposed to whatever it is they're trying to get across with Adam Rose etc

His entrance is dope in person and he's black so he's got my support if they bring him back

Last edited: