Justice Clarence Thomas suggests US should regulate Facebook, Google and Twitter

Cave Savage

Feminist
Daps
Reppin
Women's rights
Tucker just parrots what Breitbart and them splash on their front page. Tucker isn’t generating Pizzagate level conspiracies from jump.

He just legitimize “what is up with the Clinton foundation and why isn’t the media talking about it” from the outside without condemning it.

I meant that he is the main one promoting the "socially conservative, fiscally left wing" thing that's popular among Republicans now.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
There's something to be said about the consolidation and centralization of data. When a handful of global corporations have a lock on what "truth" is, the ability to essentially cut a person off from global communication, and access to unprecedented amounts of data on humanity, you are asking for problems. However, I don't trust these right wing conservative types to act in good faith, as they don't actually appear to have a problem with centralization of power, just who is in control of said power.

Lol, I'm not necessarily against this. It's just rich coming from this fool.

That did pop into my head.

It would definitely be inconsistent with the corporations are people argument because they would essentially be denying twitter's right to free speech.

Yup, the status quo is not a good idea but it's hilarious that conservatives are suddenly realizing for the first time that corporate regulation is necessary the moment corporations start co-signing something they don't like.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
The social networks be acting like that too, damned if you do damned if you don't, that's why we need the coli, can say anything you want or feel as long as you not being stupid for the sake of it or trying to hurt people or lying.

This is like 80% of every post on this website :mjlol:

I mean just look at any @DEAD7 post:mjlol:

3rdWorld

Veteran
Daps