Justice League Dark is out

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've been sitting on a copy of this for a while and just haven't gotten around to watching it. The DC Animated movies have been on a steady decline IMO. The Justice League Dark shyt seems forced, especially the inclusion of Batman.

I wish they'd branch out and give us more adaptations of classic stories, maybe even some vertigo stuff. I'd love an adaptation of Alan Moore's Swamp Thing or the first two trades of Sandman.

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
I've been sitting on a copy of this for a while and just haven't gotten around to watching it. The DC Animated movies have been on a steady decline IMO. The Justice League Dark shyt seems forced, especially the inclusion of Batman.

I wish they'd branch out and give us more adaptations of classic stories, maybe even some vertigo stuff. I'd love an adaptation of Alan Moore's Swamp Thing or the first two trades of Sandman.

I know what you mean about the recent D.C. Animated movies but this one was pretty dope bro.. felt like I was reading that year of injustice where they focused on the super naturals. Batman was there but his presence wasn't forced at all. Overall dope movie.

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Daps
Why do they always gotta bring up batman's pain and sadness instead of acknowledging him as a hero.