Justice League - JLA Adventures: Trapped in Time (2014)(DC Animated)

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Wow. So I have this and War to watch. I just watched Flashpoint Paradox last week. Loved it. I've seen every DC Animated movie so far except Justice League: New Frontier and Superman: Unbound (which I heard was bad).

My top 5 would probably be Crisis on Two Earths, Year One, Under The Red Hood, Wonder Woman, and DOOM.

The only one I thought was genuinely mediocre was Batman: Gotham Knight. Couldn't really get with it. I originally, I thought it was because the anthology style was whack until Green Lantern: Emerald Knights came out and debunked that quick.

NV-ME

Make It Hot-ta
Daps
Reppin
FiyaStarter
didn't enjoy it anywhere as much as war, but as a kid friendly, pleasant surprise, Im not disappointed, at all.

Jigganaut

Sick of you nigg@s
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hampton VA Pull up
I cut this shyt off after a couple of minutes. Might give it another try. Felt more like super friends than JL or JLU

tr2k

All Star
Daps
can someone tell me why the DL link just gets me to download FLV player?
there a thread for that but here you go
FoZubjA.jpg

OjGKgho.jpg

6vglaOK.jpg

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex

This movie originally came out in January as an exclusive DVD release to Target, but today it's finally getting the wide release today. It's only being released on DVD & Digital Downlaod, no Blu-ray version. So I'm currently downloading the 1080p WEB-DL version.

This movie is NOT part of the DC Universe Animated Original Movies or DCAU/Timmverse . It's just a standalone movie. I heard it's more kid-friendly.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Joint was pretty good...it would be a good fit for The Cartoon Network since they cancelled Young Justice.
Liked all of the voice acting especially Diedrich Bader who did Batman's voice on the Brave and The Bold series; he is my second choice behind Conroy when it comes to voicing Batman.
Even liked most of the costume designs too except for Dawnstar, that design was jacked up. I get why they skipped the way the character dresses in the comics since she is basically a native american stripper in those but they could have done better.

:patrice: Bruh is this shyt good? I fukks with the DC Universe Animated Original Movies , "Young Justice", & especially the DCAU/Timmverse. Will I like this movie?

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You