Justin Jackson and harry Giles on the kings, biggest steal in the draft

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
first off, the fact Justin Jackson got drafted so low suprised me I felt he was a top 10 pick, harry Giles too, I really think they could put in some serious work, with Fox as well???? Sac town got a good core all in one year

I also think Ivan rabb is another good steal as well for the grizzlies, his deep drop off may be telling but he's a first round talent by far.

WMG the 2nd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Would you rather have Malik monk or harry golden and Justin Jackson
Cause monk was the steal imo

CarolinaKing

The Carolina Blueprint
Daps
Reppin
NC
Would you rather have Malik monk or harry golden and Justin Jackson
Cause monk was the steal imo

They already have a couple of 6'5" and under 2 guards, you think they needed another one? I'm very happy Monk fell to Charlotte cause shooting was a big need, but that would've been the wrong pick for the Kings.

Jackson gives them actual size for a wing, versatile scoring, and above average defense. Just check his defense vs Monk in their NCAA tourney matchup.

Seriously breh you think they wanted to come out of that Demarcus Cousins trade with two versions of the same player? :dahell:

WMG the 2nd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
They already have a couple of 6'5" and under 2 guards, you think they needed another one? I'm very happy Monk fell to Charlotte cause shooting was a big need, but that would've been the wrong pick for the Kings.

Jackson gives them actual size for a wing, versatile scoring, and above average defense. Just check his defense vs Monk in their NCAA tourney matchup.

Seriously breh you think they wanted to come out of that Demarcus Cousins trade with two versions of the same player? :dahell:
Kings have a 18 win roster with or without monk

I'm saying you have the best backcourt in he ncca fall in your lap and you turn it down for 24 year old buddy hield

Monk wouldn't be have to start

CarolinaKing

The Carolina Blueprint
Daps
Reppin
NC
Kings have a 18 win roster with or without monk

I'm saying you have the best backcourt in he ncca fall in your lap and you turn it down for 24 year old buddy hield

Monk wouldn't be have to start

So you draft a backup with the 10th place?

They needed a wing and got one.

WMG the 2nd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
So you draft a backup with the 10th place?

They needed a wing and got one.
I'm not saying it's a bad draft it's actually some good pick ups but I just don't turn down the actual potential steph curry for a guy in buddy hield who is no where near as athletic or as good of a shooter

Champ_KW

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm actually surprised Giles went so high. He looked like complete ass at Duke. People don't want to admit it, but he was physically fine at Duke. What we saw was a player that mentally couldn't clear the necessary hurdles to be a dominate force. OG, Swanigan, hell even Tony Bradley would give them more than Hesitant Harry will.