Singles Juvenile - 400 Degreez (Official Music Video)

RIPODB

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
East Side
Can’t say much about his pockets but his drink flies off the shelves and I’ve seen him twice in concert in the last 6 months and it was packed both times. The first was a group tour and the second was his personal tiny desk one. He killed it on both but the tiny desk is excellent and anybody who rocks with him should go if he comes near their city.

I love to hear that.

You went to the tiny desk concert? I watched that twice it was incredible.

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
My younger brother put me on to this WAAAY after it's run. I'm a East Coast Boom Bap Rappity Rap fan, so I didn't play hardly any Cash Money (No Limit, 3-6 etc) back when they were hot.

I SLEPT. It was at least ten years ago when I started bumping this. But I run it on the reg.

In fact, when Bro come thru tonight I'm gonna put it on soon as he walk in the door.

Red Money

Pro
Daps
wish more artists would do this..

also wish hiphop culture accepted younger artists covering old classics.

Didn't Jay-Z do it? He did it so well Nas & Cam called him out as if he was lying to the public, lol.

Red Money

Pro
Daps
wish more artists would do this..

also wish hiphop culture accepted younger artists covering old classics.

Snoop dogg covered slick Rick.

It's too hard now where generations can access all hip hop online, search lyrics, and easily see fact checks.

You could flip stuff for the youth much easier back in the day cause researching and going back required buying the tape or cd....