Juvenile Gives Status Update On Hot Boys Reunion: ‘It’s Happening’

Street Knowledge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Juvenile has assured fans of the Hot Boysthat they’ll be able to see the group in concert soon — though he didn’t say exactly when.

The “Back That Azz Up” rapper talked to TMZ on Saturday (March 9) to share the scoop about the status of the long-awaited reunion, now that group member B.G. has been released from prison.

“No negativity from me, man,” he said. “You know, with me, I’m always like, ‘It’s gon’ happen.’ It’s gonna happen. We gotta let them simmer down a little bit. But trust me though, it’s happening.”

Check out the interview below.

Juvie’s comment about simmering down was a nod to the feud between B.G. and Lil Wayne.

Back in January, the recently-released B.G. made it clear he wants the rap group to re-form even though he recently dissed Wayne.

“Say Juvie, there’s people on my line, man, about this Hot Boys reunion,” he said. “Weezy, stop playing, man. It’s a big bag involved, man. Ya heard me?

“I know you super rich. I know you like Taylor Swift outchea. Come on, man. Stop playing, man. Let’s get to this bag.”

B.G.’s plea for a Hot Boys reunion was met with some criticism from fans given his recent comments about Lil Wayne.

One said: “Sir, you can’t diss the man and want him to help you get to a bag. He doesn’t need that bag like you do. Being humble will get you far lol.”

Another joked: “Wayne be on his mind every second of the day and Wayne just thinking bout coochie and drugs.”

Doin2Much Williams

Grace Under Fiyah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Insignificant posting from an insignificant poster
They gotta take advantage of the nostalgia movement thats more prominent with the 90’s/early 2000’s wave right this moment.

Pounce, capitalize, give us a mixtape then a hot ass album of NO bounce beats, toss in some current producers and we’ve got a comeback potentially stronger than the dipset one.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps

ITS HAPPENING.

WAYNE MIGHT BE RICH BUT
HES ICE COLD RIGHT NOW.

REUNION WILL GET HIM SHINE AGAIN.

:devil:
:evil:

He’s quiet. He’s not ice cold. He’s touring arenas, doing Super Bowl commercials and working on Carter 6. And he’s still featured on every album such as Yeat Benny Kanye Cudi French movie soundtracks etc. He gets 40 millions streams per month 😅

Last edited:

IAMDetroit

"Yall Nig*as"
Daps
Reppin
D
Should? Why

Them mfers left him to hang dry and then dissed him after

All of them

And BG comes home and disses him again, lol.
He dissed them too tho.
They all did music together in some way since 08.
If that's the case he left them to dry also