Juvie looking tired and sick.. SMH

SoulController

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Almighty Garden State
had to sell da choppa so you can buy a meal ha? you used to rap about putting holes in your enemiez ha? da is choppa gone, only holes you making is with your feet ha. Cuz them made in 1999 gucci socks ain't got no warranty ha.

Good thing it don't get too cold in new orleans ha. Cuz a squirrel skin sweater don't keep you warm in da streets ha? and your crib would also freeze ha? cuz you ain't pay no bill in 10 years ha. it's a damn shame "400 degreez" was just metaphorical speak ha. Otherwise you could use the unsold CDs to generate some heat ha? Assuming baby don't extort you further for those royalties ha.

mafukka said squirrel skin

MauryLaughing.gif

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
1049.gif

Damn...this thread has classic potential...it needs more raps and less :cape:

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm in my 30s and some of my friends are starting to look :flabbynsick:

Especially the ones starting to get grey beards. I swear If my beard starts greying i'm cutting it off or dyeing that shyt. :mjpls:

Mr.Black

An Honest Man
Daps
fukk all that juvie ripped that joint with jeezy and yo gotti, and i fux with that ll cool j joint, nikkas rap got better then it used to be

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
The Coli got you cryin, ha?
Beard need dyed, Shirt need an iron, ha?
You a prophet, ha?
Your dikk got hard too, but you couldnt stop it, ha?
You goin crazy, ha?
Only 38, but look older than Baby, ha?
In '98 Jay Z tried to steal your wave, ha?
In 2013 Jay-Z ducks your calls like Wayne, ha?
Your jacket made by Henny, ha?
Can only rock free gear, cuz you aint got a penny, ha?
Times changed, ha?
juvenile-rapper-arrested.jpeg

big bun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I see nothing wrong with Juvie other than he looking old as hell and tired. That's to be expected though considering his run with CMR.

Grizzly

Home Run Hitter
Daps
Reppin
Bigupyuself
Maybe its cuz I was a CMRuh stan as a youngin but this thread is highly unfunny. :ld:
It's not anymore cause people came in here stating the obvious.. Of course nothing is wrong with Juvie and of course he's a living legend but this is thecoli.. Jokes gon' fly regardless

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
It's not anymore cause people came in here stating the obvious.. Of course nothing is wrong with Juvie and of course he's a living legend but this is thecoli.. Jokes gon' fly regardless

Let em burn then brehs I ain't trippin, just seemed like a reach. Camel and his awkward pics is a different story, Juve look like he literally just chillin. Don't let Ice Cube take a picture looking sleepy wearing anything other than the shyt a wall street banker would wear. :ehh: