K Camp or K-Hippo?

Farrinto

Who's the best MCs? Biggie, Jay-Z, and Nas
Daps
Reppin
Philly
Neither :scust: but at least one of these tracks has seen the inside of a club before.

The Fire

way more chemical than political
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
brooklyn
Neither :scust: but at least one of these tracks has seen the inside of a club before.
Nah breh them k rino joints be dropping panties all night

"The inside of this club was conceived in the mind of a delirious cracker who was born in the mind of a talking vagina which was vomited by the mind of a flying hippo that had sex with a talking sneaker" :troll:

Rymas

Superstar
Daps
i never listened to k-rino before this but i did listen to k camp and i have to say i enjoy k camp but today i listened to this k-rino track for the first time ever and DAMN that is a slapper, I like how I can read the lyrics while I listen to the track with the video it really appeals to my inner child and hindustani background with that mesmerizing beat

Juggalo Fred

Juggalo and horrorcore enthusiast
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Juggalo island
i never listened to k-rino before this but i did listen to k camp and i have to say i enjoy k camp but today i listened to this k-rino track for the first time ever and DAMN that is a slapper, I like how I can read the lyrics while I listen to the track with the video it really appeals to my inner child and hindustani background with that mesmerizing beat
:martin:

Wallychamp

Kings Lose Crowns, Teachers Stay Intelligent
Daps
kmart-office.jpg

Farrinto

Who's the best MCs? Biggie, Jay-Z, and Nas
Daps
Reppin
Philly
Nah breh them k rino joints be dropping panties all night

"The inside of this club was conceived in the mind of a delirious cracker who was born in the mind of a talking vagina which was vomited by the mind of a flying hippo that had sex with a talking sneaker" :troll:

:russ: I want someone to bring K-Rino on this forum so he could see how Ruler turned his name into a running joke