K-Rino inducted in to The Houston Music Hall of Fame Class of 2014

The Ruler 09

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Arguably the GOAT lyricist. Dudes catalog is extensive, and it seems like he doesn't know what fallin off means. The most consistent artist I've ever heard. Congrats to dude, wordplay is bonkers.

No doubt, GOAT lyricist to me too and easily 1 of the GOATS.

H.I.M.

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
The tone of K-Rino threads were alot different a year ago :leon:

I see the homie @The Ruler 09 has hurt a whooooole lotta feelings since then and developed a stalker-stanbase following :lolbron:

Keep up the brilliant sir :salute:

The Ruler 09

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The tone of K-Rino threads were alot different a year ago :leon:

I see the homie @The Ruler 09 has hurt a whooooole lotta feelings since then and developed a stalker-stanbase following :lolbron:

Keep up the brilliant sir :salute:

Yep, by actually not doing anything either, just by posting about an artist that some in here claimed to respect. What's interesting upon review is some of the people now hating and talking shyt are the very ones dapping my posts in here originally, or saying it's well deserved, so... if it's very well deserved or you're looking forward to his new project why the fukk you gonna get mad if I or anybody else makes a thread about him or his project? Lol.

There are some people who clearly kept it real from the off. There are some that due to backlash acted like little p*ssyholes and either toned down their praise pathetically not to make internet foes like hoes, or did a total 180. Disgusting fraudulent cowards....

But fukk them, K-Rino's history is certified...

H.I.M.

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Yep, by actually not doing anything either, just by posting about an artist that some in here claimed to respect. What's interesting upon review is some of the people now hating and talking shyt are the very ones dapping my posts in here originally, or saying it's well deserved, so... if it's very well deserved or you're looking forward to his new project why the fukk you gonna get mad if I or anybody else makes a thread about him or his project? Lol.

There are some people who clearly kept it real from the off. There are some that due to backlash acted like little p*ssyholes and either toned down their praise pathetically not to make internet foes like hoes, or did a total 180. Disgusting fraudulent cowards....

But fukk them, K-Rino's history is certified...

I see who u talking bout :lolbron:

Herd mentality is a muthafukka

The Ruler 09

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I see who u talking bout :lolbron:

Herd mentality is a muthafukka

This is great news...he definitely deserves it :salute:

No doubt, no secret, if you check his negs prior to me even leaving that comment will see what I said to him too. Can't stand hypocrites or those with a sheep mentality. If it's great news and well deserved what are you mad about?. You not mad about Young Thug threads about Travis Scott being his "lover" and whatever bullshyt that was about but you're mad about a few K-Rino threads? Pathetic....