Kaep dealing out strays without even lifting a finger, Simone Biles does the dirty work

detach

Banned
Daps
Reppin
OHIO
:gucci: It kills me that white folks always hiding behind the military. Like every military member is a standup individual.

I was stationed in Japan and ALL the bases was on lockdown for months because Marines were over there killing taxi drivers and raping lil girls.

Everybody in the military dont get deployed. Mfs be in 20 yrs and never seen the desert. Faking profiles and shyt. Most mf dont even want to go over there.

NEWSFLASH: Theres racism in the military too folks. The military got a long history of demonic shyt that they were doing to black military folk.

Black Veterans were being lynched by white folks. Read up on Medgar Evers and there were many others.

Also read Lynching in America: Targeting Black Veterans.

:birdman:
White folks are truly evil.

Facts

I'm in the military and everyone is the military run indoors every 8am on base to avoid having to hear the national anthem and having to stand at attention and salting the flag during the anthem. Nobodies give a fukk about the anthem.

What you said about not everyone in the military is aa stand up individual is straight facts. Civilians need to know half of all military personnel are dirtbags that wouldn't survive it in the civilian sector.

JLova

Veteran
Daps
I wonder how the vets who are treated like shyt feel when they see caucasians get on that’s pulpit.

A vet TOLD Kaep to kneel. That is what I find the most hilarious part about the whole thing.

Plenty of vets have even supported Kaeps protest.

Why don’t they just “get over it”?

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
The military shyt they pull always has me :mindblown: every single time...

Not one time growin up when we did the pledge in class did ANYONE mention shyt about it having anything to do with honoring the military.

Crackers piss me off with this coward ass lying shyt they do. Just stop bein bytches and say y’all dont like it and dont like what it stands for, don’t try to make it seem like y’all dont like it because of some honorable cause.

Kinda off topic but on it at the same time but nobody told any of you dumb mutherfukkers to go fight in the Middle East anyway so idgaf about your dead brother in law bytch. He ain’t sacrifice shyt for my freedom bein a political pawn. Then ask your average idiot cac why we went out to Iraq and Afghanistan then what have we accomplish since and none of em have shyt relevant to say...:dahell: