Kaleidoscope...Netflix Exclusive...Giancarlo Espositio... Heist Series!!!! / Thread

Daps
Dean, Big Brother Almighty did his thing. He showed different emotions just with a change in his eyes. Underrated actor.

The Iranian FBI broad reminded me of Saxe from Power.....they have the right idea about who did what crime but ONLY because they're 100% obsessed with catching a specific person. Not because they really have good instincts.

Judy looks like a finer version of Ilana Glazer. More skinny on IG than in the show. Wonder if she bulked up for some reason.

Dean Big Brother Almighty's daughter in the show looks like Snoop Dogg's niece...the lawyer from BMF. Guessing it's her?

Show almost looked like The Boys. Big Australian dude with a beard and bad temper. Dark haired younger white boy that always pisses off Australian dude (and he looks like Hughie). A brown skinned breh that's the calm/rational one (Mothers Milk vs Leo)...both have daughters. Broad that is kinda attached to the younger dark haired white boy and seems to always do too much.

Evil guy is a squared jaw white boy that is pretending to be an American for the show but is actually from overseas in real life (Homelander vs Roger Salas)

Black Ball

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Mighty LBC
Did a little research and the general consensus I found as the best order to watch the show is:

Yellow - 6 weeks before the heist
Green - 7 years before the heist
Violet - 24 years before the heist
Orange - 3 weeks before the heist
Blue - 5 days before the heist
Red - the morning after the heist
Pink - 6 months after the heist
White - The Heist

I watched the 1st 2 episodes and enjoyed it so far.

Also some sources I found said that Netflix gave everyone the same order for the last 3 episodes. Red, Pink, White.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
this was enjoyable. i dont know if they still doing the random order thing, if they are the one they gave me was pretty good i think. giancarlo dont miss

Yea I need to go back and rewatch in a new order….

This shyt was pretty good