Kamala caught lyin bout smoking in college listening to Pac and Snoop...

Does it matter?

• Yes she got caught pandering to black folks

Votes: 211 91.7%
  • Nah, she just forgot the time

Votes: 19 8.3%

• Total voters
Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Idk why politicians like her and Hilary pander like this..is anyone really voting for her because she listens to 2pac and snoop or Hilary having hot sauce in her bag? I rather her be a dweeb

they all try to look like they "one of us" and fail miserably. I don't need the person in office to be from my block, I need them to enact the fukking policies that i want

SCJoe

All Star
Daps
If she said Al B Sure it would have made more sense.

Wear My Dawg's Hat

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Land That Time Forgot
Democrats are pathetic

" Ya'll know back in college I was listening to that snoopy d.o. double gizzy while I was smoking that weed" then after that, I went and shot hoops with Kyrie Irving we talked about him possibly coming to the Lakers with the kang, then we had some chicken wings with hot sauce.

To clean it all up, Kamala will simply admit that in 1986, she was dating Corey Booker's homie "T-Bone"
for a few months. It was just a senior year hookup fling at Howard. T-Bone was a deejay, and left his crate full of music from the future in her dorm room.

Kamala: "Y'all remember T-Bone's Word-Up Jam at the Blackburn Center, right?"

Midwest

Hanging em up
Daps
Reppin
80's babies
6 pages? 6 pages of this while the p*ssy grabber is on lie 34465368 while in the White House. raping our rights and shutting the gov down and this this is the deal breaking for y’all? The white confederate wave has took this site over. Str8 disgusting and you so-called “black” clowns are playing along with this shyt.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
6 pages? 6 pages of this while the p*ssy grabber is on lie 34465368 while in the White House. raping our rights and shutting the gov down and this this is the deal breaking for y’all? The white confederate wave has took this site over. Str8 disgusting and you so-called “black” clowns are playing along with this shyt.

Look at the join dates. A lot of sleeper accounts have been activated.

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
It doesn’t matter what she had planned. Her dishonesty and lack of authenticity is going to keep her from ever getting the chance to show us.

@Big Boss
What happened to black ppl leaving emotion out of it, and thinking strategically? The reactions to Kamala in this thread are very emotional and non strategic.

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Idk why politicians like her and Hilary pander like this..is anyone really voting for her because she listens to 2pac and snoop or Hilary having hot sauce in her bag? I rather her be a dweeb
I swear politicians are just like rappers in that regard. Always tryna get some street cred lol.

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
KAMALA HARRIS GRADUATED COLLEGE IN 1986!?!?!?!?!? :damn:

and looks like this today:
kamala-harris-height.jpg

lawd....how did OBAMA resist not trying to tap that?!?!? :noah:
She’s an old school AKA so you know she has looks

But looks don’t run the country