Kamala Harris: Do you think black men would vote for a black women with a white spouse for president

Warren Moon

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

:mjpls: She legit my be the democratic presidential candidate for 2020. Do you think she can bank on the black males vote?

Imo bm won't vote or they'll vote way more republican/other. What say u:sas2:

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol: at people believing she loves her husband. The real men she wanted to be with had wives (Michelle Obama and Blanche Vitero).

But sadly we may have no choice but to vote for her.

Last edited:

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
She won't get as much black vote as Obama did. I remember watching this old youtube clip where a black politician was talking about how most black people were supporting Hilary over Obama in the 2008 primary in part because they had no idea who Obama was. But once they seen Obama's black wife, it validated Obama's blackness and caused a shift in the voting. He was speaking from experience as he was one of the people who made the switch from Hilary to Barack. If I could find the clip I would.

She'll have support, but she won't have that same level of support.

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
you people just don't get it. to become president, you actually have to have to be able to impress people with with ur speech. entertain them. this is more the case especially in this day in age.

I've seen videos of this woman speaking and its clear she'll be another hilary should she try to run for president.

Oprah on the other hand. yeah. if the country can vote for trump, Oprah looks really, really good