Kamala Harris Says her being a black woman is why she’s falling in the polls.

Hollywood Co

Primetime Reppin
Daps
Reppin
Eastside Atl -
Where was this in the primaries when she was polling at 5 percent?

I can’t speak for polling but I can speak to group of a significant black women pushing this Biden/Harris ticket because of their of affiliation with her.

Is that legion of black women from the key states needed to win?

Also, AKAs NEVER miss an election..

You think AKAs and the "legion of black women" sat out for Hilary? How that play out?

Ain’t no telling what happens at these polls. I’m speaking on the support of Black Women for Kamala. She has support and it’s pretty open and easy to see.

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Ain’t no telling what happens at these polls. I’m speaking on the support of Black Women for Kamala. She has support and it’s pretty open and easy to see.

Black women support anything the democratic put out there..

Do the black women of the rust-belt states support here is the real question

saturn7

Politics is an EXCHANGE!!!
Daps
Reppin
DMV Freedman
Has anyone posted this yet? she's gushing over being indian all throughout this video, and it's from her own youtube channel :hubie:

Hmmmmmm. I wonder if Kamala checked Mindy about her brother Vijay Jojo Chokal-Ingam?

:mjpls:

Student pretends to be black to get into medical school

91beff78-432e-4243-ba75-29fd2a71fa69-large16x9_170805100539almostblackstudentexlargetease.jpg

Mindy Kaling's brother: I faked being black to get into medical school

Mindy Kaling's brother: I faked being black - CNN

https://nypost.com/2015/04/12/mindy-kalings-brother-explains-why-he-pretended-to-be-black/

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
Her issue is she wants to be both in a society that you can only be one.
Anything she does will seem fake because of that.
:usure: Funny cuz...

Hmmmmmm. I wonder if Kamala checked Mindy about her brother Vijay Jojo Chokal-Ingam?

91beff78-432e-4243-ba75-29fd2a71fa69-large16x9_170805100539almostblackstudentexlargetease.jpg

https://nypost.com/2015/04/12/mindy-kalings-brother-explains-why-he-pretended-to-be-black/

No, she just seems fake bc she is. I looked at her with the marching band like, :mjlol: Dont AKAs step? Why you looking like stiff ass Hillary Clinton? Ima just start calling her 'can't get right'. :pachaha:

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN

Oh i remember this, kept his hair cut low and didn't let it grow out to expose his true identity....kinda like somebody else we know

082115_Shaun_King.jpg

DatNkkaCutty

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
@ PA
You can’t be serious.

Just off her being an AKA, she got a legion of black women behind her. You can tell who hangs around black folks on this site if you pay attention.

As if AKAs are the default sorority, and contain the mass amount of BW...:mjlol:

The aristocracy of black sororoties. Negro please...:camby:

Hollywood Co

Primetime Reppin
Daps
Reppin
Eastside Atl -
As if AKAs are the default sorority, and contain the mass amount of BW...:mjlol:

The aristocracy of black sororoties. Negro please...:camby:

Yall in your feelings because of the particular she’s affiliated with lol

I’m just speaking to the FACT that there’s a group of black women that openly support her that number in the thousands. You can feel how you want about it.

DatNkkaCutty

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
@ PA
Yall in your feelings because of the particular she’s affiliated with lol

I’m just speaking to the FACT that there’s a group of black women that openly support her that number in the thousands. You can feel how you want about it.

Yea a small group in the big scheme of things. :mjlol:

Hollywood Co

Primetime Reppin
Daps
Reppin
Eastside Atl -
Nope, nice try tho. Im feeling silenced bc i keep hearing them thrown out as a way to... what, peer pressure recalcitrant bw to to support? :rudy: Foh.

I brought nothing but the fact that she has black women supporting her. I don’t know why you feel pressured to support her other than looking at 4 more years of the opposition.

Yea a small group in the big scheme of things. :mjlol:

Ok. I got no problem with folks not supporting Harris and tearing her down for many reasons that can definitely be justified.

At the end of the day, when/if you walk into the polling station or mail-in your ballot, you’ll have a choice to make.