KANTANKA! A Ghana Made Vehicle: First Automobile Showroom

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
Had a convo about this not more than an hour ago with my dad.:ohhh:

Been following them on insta for a while. A bunch of the fam are out in Ghana at the moment. Pops is talking about getting one when they replace their whip out there :obama:

AB Ziggy

Banned
Daps
I remember hearing about this years ago. Glad to see how far it's come.

But the problem is Ghanians are notorious for throwing shots at anything locally made and praise anything foreign. Hopefully these cars will help change the attitude.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
I remember hearing about this years ago. Glad to see how far it's come.

But the problem is Ghanians are notorious for throwing shots at anything locally made and praise anything foreign. Hopefully these cars will help change the attitude.

I Saw someone in the comments of one of these vids about the company saying these cars can be bought on Alibaba and this company just sticks their brand on it. Any truth to that?

AB Ziggy

Banned
Daps
I Saw someone in the comments of one of these vids about the company saying these cars can be bought on Alibaba and this company just sticks their brand on it. Any truth to that?

There's some truth to it. The parts themselves are partially manufactured in China, but the assembling and car designing are all done in ghana.

We still have some ways to go but it's a decent start.