Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
full
full
A04-F719-E-A1-F4-40-C1-84-D4-7-DF8721-EECA1.png

@Brooklynzson @cook
Mods, please merge this thread with the other one so that we can have a Kanye 2020 Vision mega thread to celebrate our renewed faith in the possibilities of this country!
Yo please don't tell me you didn't give this billionaire nikka $1,000?

:snoop:

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I mean, it was better than I expected :yeshrug:

I had very low expectations though :yeshrug:

Crumple

All Star
Daps
Why is it that every time we see one of our kind make strides the first thing we do is cry and tear down ? I don't know how old you are I assume you're young but What are you doing for the black community ? What are you doing to advance us as a people ? Yet the first thing you do is critique. This that crab mentality, until you shake that shyt we won't get anywhere.

Take care

I respect what your saying.

My thing with Kanye is that it's fffaaaaarrr away from music.

Yeezyvcould easily tour his music for the rest of his life, with a beautiful family and just innovate further in music. What we loved him for first.

He spent $30,000 in one shot getting rush signatures - and didn't win those states.

$30,000 US. A yearly salary. Gone.

Good luck Kanye.

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
Why is it that every time we see one of our kind make strides the first thing we do is cry and tear down ? I don't know how old you are I assume you're young but What are you doing for the black community ? What are you doing to advance us as a people ? Yet the first thing you do is critique. This that crab mentality, until you shake that shyt we won't get anywhere.

Take care
KKKanye called slavery a choice. He's a historical alt-right revisionist and religious charlatan.

His goal isn't to progress or advance anything. He's on the ballot in California to try and take votes away from Democrats. So this in fact does the opposite of advance, it hinders progress because he's been actively campaigning for Donald Trump for half a decade now. All because he's a bitter nutjob that's angry Obama called him a jackass in 2008.

A Pimp Named Slickback

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Woodcrest
He hasn't even seriously discussed his potential policies yet. His only rally was him in a bulletproof vest crying about almost killing his daughter and saying a bunch of nothing

He named his party the Birthday Party. Dude isn't serious about this shyt at all and its obvious. All the power he has and he's using it like this. I'm never forgiving this c00n for distracting people from one of the most important elections in history

And fukk everyone supporting him too. Yall are the reason this country will fall